Someone posting under my name.

Gem Lover

Someone posting under my name.

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Someone is posting with my name (Gemlover) I copied and pasted what they wrote: Re: Oh My.
Unread post by GemLover » 3 hours ago

They should not be hosting until they can slow down and be understood. I HAVE to use closed captioning. The person now doing the CC while Amit is on is doing a good job right now. Trust me, this is not always the case and it makes it very difficult to learn about even the very basic details on a product. Sometimes the CC is just gibberish and they just throw in funny words because they cannot understand either. It can be quite entertaining. If you are going to host, you need to be understood or stay behind the scenes. Sorry, this is just the way I feel. Trying to find the correct descriptions is hard online. The other shopping channels have excellent CC all the time. I was not on here at all today and just came on to see that I had posted when I did not.
0 x

RS

Re: Someone posting under my name.

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Someone is posting with my name (Gemlover) I copied and pasted what they wrote: Re: Oh My.

They should not be hosting until they can slow down and be understood. I HAVE to use closed captioning. The person now doing the CC while Amit is on is doing a good job right now. Trust me, this is not always the case and it makes it very difficult to learn about even the very basic details on a product. Sometimes the CC is just gibberish and they just throw in funny words because they cannot understand either. It can be quite entertaining. If you are going to host, you need to be understood or stay behind the scenes. Sorry, this is just the way I feel. Trying to find the correct descriptions is hard online. The other shopping channels have excellent CC all the time. I was not on here at all today and just came on to see that I had posted when I did not.
I thought I noticed that. The difference is there is a space between the name, right? Even still...SLC shouldn’t allow names that close. Not at all. Yikes.
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago

:shock: Im going to try to find Danilles info. I think she left it on this forum somewhere. Her email. She should be able to help.
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago

:shock: Im going to try to find Danilles info. I think she left it on this forum somewhere. Her email. She should be able to help.
Danielle.Jackson@shoplc.com
1 x

Gemsnob

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago

Found it!!!
Dang, you're fast!
RS thank you!
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

Found it!!!
Dang, you're fast!
RS thank you!
I have it memorized 😳
1 x

Gemsnob

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote: