30% off online orders today?

CJM

Re: 30% off online orders today?

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

I agree the DB, OTO , host pic. All these “specialty “ titles on products make them ineligible for promo discount. Really limits what I would buy!
4 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

I entered the 30% off code into my cart. It applied to many items that I have in there.

Except...these items are now the same price WITH the discount, than they were before the discount.

The prices were lower before, now suddenly higher. So the 30% off made no change whatsoever.
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
I entered the 30% off code into my cart. It applied to many items that I have in there.

Except...these items are now the same price WITH the discount, than they were before the discount.

The prices were lower before, now suddenly higher. So the 30% off made no change whatsoever.
That seems to happen a lot. No wonder CS is lacking. They are tasked with the constant rise and fall of online prices. Im sure it is as frustrating to the employees as it is for us.
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I bet the reason they leave door busters with that title so long is so we can not use the coupon on the, the coupon is not allowed on those or the TLV, I complained about that to CS a ways back but they did not care. The item should be removed off of door buster the following day.
4 x

Catticus

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I bet the reason they leave door busters with that title so long is so we can not use the coupon on the, the coupon is not allowed on those or the TLV, I complained about that to CS a ways back but they did not care. The item should be removed off of door buster the following day.
Agree! I'm certainly NOT going to pay $30.00 + for an item that was $9.99 a few days ago!

Sheesh!
2 x

Catticus

And, I was going to purchase four!

$40.00 + was okay.

But now $120.00 + ?!

Are they KIDDING?! NOT OKAY.

Never have I seen prices fluctuate so much as on here. It's outrageous.

😠
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
And, I was going to purchase four!

$40.00 + was okay.

But now $120.00 + ?!

Are they KIDDING?! NOT OKAY.

Never have I seen prices fluctuate so much as on here. It's outrageous.

😠
You’ve GOT to be kidding me!

Look guys...when they do this POST IT❗️

Item number not link. The more we expose it the better!
4 x