Holiday Parties?

RS

Re: Holiday Parties?

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
It's the PERFECT idea! Not only is it beautiful and useful, it's a white elephant! I'd be thrilled to get one!
Awhhh...you’re very sweet❣️🥰🥰🥰
1 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago

The reason is...it’s one of those unwrap and someone can steal it if they want it.

What if nobody wanted it and it’s left...last and alone? Like the kid picked last for kickball 🥺🥺🥺
RS! ARE YOU KIDDING?! IT'S GOING TO BE THE MOST COVETED ITEM THERE!

IT'S ALSO A ONE OF A KIND! IT WOULD SELL FOR SO MUCH MORE!

ANYONE WHO GETS THIS IS GOING TO HANG ONTO IT IF THEY HAVE TO RUN TO THEIR CAR AND LOCK IT IN THEIR TRUNK!

(TRUNK! HEE! HEE!)
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

The reason is...it’s one of those unwrap and someone can steal it if they want it.

What if nobody wanted it and it’s left...last and alone? Like the kid picked last for kickball 🥺🥺🥺
RS! ARE YOU KIDDING?! IT'S GOING TO BE THE MOST COVETED ITEM THERE!

IT'S ALSO A ONE OF A KIND! IT WOULD SELL FOR SO MUCH MORE!

ANYONE WHO GETS THIS IS GOING TO HANG ONTO IT IF THEY HAVE TO RUN TO THEIR CAR AND LOCK IT IN THEIR TRUNK!

(TRUNK! HEE! HEE!)
Trunk HAHAAHAAAAAA❣️❣️❣️❣️

But wow! Really? I have several other colors to choose from. I was also considering painting a new one in the company colors. I would have to add other colors too because the co. Colors are black, white and yellow.

On the other handddd....I have to get the towels tomorrow so maybe if I find some interesting patterned ones I will paint it to go with those.

So many choices and ideas! Ugh...
1 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

I have learned something in my life of gift exchanges. I have always worried every single time that I didn't "do" enough or my gift wasn't the "right" type or "expensive" enough, or this or that.

And EVERY SINGLE TIME MY GIFT WAS ONE THAT EVERYONE SAID "OOOOOH, NEXT YEAR I WANT CATTICUS AS MY SECRET SANTA!"

THE OTHERS (AND THE DOLLAR AMT WAS NOT HIGH) DID NOT MAKE AN EFFORT AND IT SHOWED.

THOSE WHO WORRY ABOUT IT WILL ALWAYS GIVE A NICER GIFT.

I don't mean expense. I mean putting time and thought into it.

Most don't bother. Not all, but most!

YOU'LLLLL SEE!

❣️🎁❣️
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

@Catticus ❤️❤️❤️❤️
1 x