Prongs too high

Kharailee

Prongs too high

Post by Kharailee » 3 weeks ago

I have gotten some nice jewelry, with pretty stones but sadly, they come with high prongs that catch on everything. When you pass your hands over over them they are rough to the touch. I have passed up on many pieces because of that reason. I have jewelry from other networks that are nice and smooth to the touch. I think ShopLC can do better.
2 x

SueB

Re: Prongs too high

Post by SueB » 3 weeks ago

I agree they can do better!!! I’m thinking someone passed a bunch of bad castings and some of us can not set stones. Maybe some of these workers need a break
3 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 3 weeks ago

I have many nice rings too!!! Same thing tho good & bad since I started shopping yrs ago. I try to stay away from anything w/ Marti pairs trillions I really only like to only buy oval or round cut stones usually the best prongs. Kinda upsets me when it’s past 30 days & they fall apart & your out 50+$
1 x

Pookie14

Post by Pookie14 » 2 weeks ago

SueB wrote:
3 weeks ago
I have many nice rings too!!! Same thing tho good & bad since I started shopping yrs ago. I try to stay away from anything w/ Marti pairs trillions I really only like to only buy oval or round cut stones usually the best prongs. Kinda upsets me when it’s past 30 days & they fall apart & your out 50+$
That is done by design.........
0 x

letsshop

Post by letsshop » 2 weeks ago

I agree, lately the rings I have received have very poor prongs, too tall, too rough and even bent or not holding the stone, too short! Some of the workmanship seems ....rushed? Or maybe not enough experience...?
2 x