AND FURTHERMORE!

RS

AND FURTHERMORE!

Post by RS » 4 years ago

To me...and I am not new to business and marketing, but to ME, even with that hat on and my consumer hat on...

I would think that after yet another smackdown (the last tanzanite one was the last, remember?), that after airing one of those, then for all intents and purposes a Santa Fe smackdown today and tomorrow is allllll dayyyyy shungiteeeeee...

You would think that instead of that master stroke of programming they would acquiesce to the customers, who have been very vocal about non-stop repeating smackdowns, and give us SOMETHING ELSE! Jeez....ANYTHING ELSE!

Variety!

A TEST PATTERN!

No, it’s all numbers. They have umpteen gazillion units of shungite and gotta move ‘em, move ‘em, move ‘em....sell sell sell!
They bought too much of it and now it’s gotta go.
They’re gonna MAKE US WANT IT BY GOLLY!

PET ROCK ANYONE⁉️⁉️⁉️
10 x

Gemsnob

Re: AND FURTHERMORE!

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
To me...and I am not new to business and marketing, but to ME, even with that hat on and my consumer hat on...

I would think that after yet another smackdown (the last tanzanite one was the last, remember?), that after airing one of those, then for all intents and purposes a Santa Fe smackdown today and tomorrow is allllll dayyyyy shungiteeeeee...

You would think that instead of that master stroke of programming they would acquiesce to the customers, who have been very vocal about non-stop repeating smackdowns, and give us SOMETHING ELSE! Jeez....ANYTHING ELSE!

Variety!

A TEST PATTERN!

No, it’s all numbers. They have umpteen gazillion units of shungite and gotta move ‘em, move ‘em, move ‘em....sell sell sell!

PET ROCK ANYONE⁉️⁉️⁉️
Or.....they are just like some of the hosts and they are giving US a middle finger and telling us to go stick it.
4 x

Gemsnob

Thats the pattern I see.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Variety!

A TEST PATTERN!

PET ROCK ANYONE⁉️⁉️⁉️
Or.....they are just like some of the hosts and they are giving US a middle finger and telling us to go stick it.
If that is truly the case then the powers that be don’t care one whit about the viability of SLC. They don’t care if it goes Tango-uniform.

If they don’t care, why? What IS SLC then anyway? Hmmmm? 🤨
5 x

Gemsnob

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Variety!

A TEST PATTERN!

PET ROCK ANYONE⁉️⁉️⁉️
If that is truly the case then the powers that be don’t care one whit about the viability of SLC. They don’t care if it goes Tango-uniform.

If they don’t care, why? What IS SLC then anyway? Hmmmm? 🤨
It seems to be here and the UK. Are they going under? Or being investgated and thats why Kevin left?
4 x

Gemsnob

I think its the bigger company maybe. VGL
4 x

What-a-gem

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

I’m in agreement with everyone here. SLC’s programming really SUX big time! Tanzanite, shungite...non stop! Boring :oops:
If they have so much shungite, why don’t they sell it to the other shopping networks?
They are always bragging about how you can only get it at SLC. Sell some of it off.
We’re bored with it, and I’m so tired of hearing the same old selling banter.

Would have been nice to have seen some nice pearl jewelry this holiday season. I was hoping for Edison pearls. Would like some amazonite jewelry. I
I thought pearls were a really big holiday seller.
I know, maybe they are saving all the really good stuff. For the last few days.
Can’t wait for the after holiday clearance shows. Gotta clear that warehouse. :D
5 x

Gemsnob

What-a-gem wrote:
4 years ago
I’m in agreement with everyone here. SLC’s programming really SUX big time! Tanzanite, shungite...non stop! Boring :oops:
If they have so much shungite, why don’t they sell it to the other shopping networks?
They are always bragging about how you can only get it at SLC. Sell some of it off.
We’re bored with it, and I’m so tired of hearing the same old selling banter.

Would have been nice to have seen some nice pearl jewelry this holiday season. I was hoping for Edison pearls. Would like some amazonite jewelry. I
I thought pearls were a really big holiday seller.
I know, maybe they are saving all the really good stuff. For the last few days.
Can’t wait for the after holiday clearance shows. Gotta clear that warehouse. :D
I thought I heard Cheryl say they arent selling to other networks anymore.
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I am laughing my butt off at the pet rock, pretty funny. They always bragged how the other shopping networks buy from them and how they make it all so why would they all of a sudden stop making jewelry for other networks? I am sure they were making money selling to them so you have to wonder why all of a sudden stop? I did not watch yesterday because I am so sick of their Tanzanite hype, I went on at 2 or 3am and what were they showing, you guest it, tanzanite, I switched to another network, you would think that after that many hours of Tanzanite and the show being over they would not have still been showing it.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I am laughing my butt off at the pet rock, pretty funny. They always bragged how the other shopping networks buy from them and how they make it all so why would they all of a sudden stop making jewelry for other networks? I am sure they were making money selling to them so you have to wonder why all of a sudden stop? I did not watch yesterday because I am so sick of their Tanzanite hype, I went on at 2 or 3am and what were they showing, you guest it, tanzanite, I switched to another network, you would think that after that many hours of Tanzanite and the show being over they would not have still been showing it.
If the quality that we have been receiving is what they were selling to other networks I can pretty much guess why they no longer sell to other networks.

The other networks don’t want it.
4 x