Why do we bother?

RS

Why do we bother?

Post by RS » 4 years ago

We are fighting more for SLC than they are!

We are here airing our grievances because we want this place to fix the issues.

They’re not and I think that makes us all sad.

It does me 🥺
10 x

Gemsnob

Re: Why do we bother?

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago

It does me 🥺
Thats the conclusion Im coming to. I had fun while it lasted.
9 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Met some wonderful people!

Too bad they never did the PM system. We could have stayed in touch.

That's probably why they never had that option!

My love to all of you!

What a great group!

🥰💞🥰
12 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Met some wonderful people!

Too bad they never did the PM system. We could have stayed in touch.

That's probably why they never had that option!

My love to all of you!

What a great group!

🥰💞🥰
You are all awesome peeps! I had fun these last five days!
8 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Some things just can't be helped...when some see issues they have a desire to help and I have discovered some want to know what's wrong so they can fix and or do better while others want to know what's wrong so they can cover their tracks while they continue to do wrong. I know for a fact that I will start the new year off right and probably won't be ordering anymore as I now have buyers remorse after placing those last orders.

I would stop trying to help people who could care less. Have we seen some changes "Yes" but if you look behind the smoke screen "free shipping" lures in more buyers and this benefits the company. I have discovered the prices are fixed to absorb the cost of shipping and what is "2.99 when you purchase a $100. No matter how you look at it someone made a profit.

I think making statements about the President and the hosts of this organization only makes them bitter and they have in so many words already told you they "DON'T" care about your complaints. If they did you would see other changes and personally I don't think they could care less about what is written on this forum. The only ones who care are the "narcissists" that get their feelings hurt when comments are made about them. :lol:

I have made a conscious decision to stop giving this company my input and money. I will share with those who really matter "Other Shoppers" I don't even mention to my family where I purchased some of the items that I have shared with them. I have shared with family and friends the names of other Companies that have proven to provide good quality service to include sending out quality products and working with the customer to solve issues. Just My 2 Cents!!!!!
8 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago

It does me 🥺
Yeah. But I like coming here and hanging with you guys.
The Q board is massive!
8 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Everything you ladies have said is so true & it is sad. I didn't watch shoplc with exception of a couple of 'channel surfs' this weekend I didn't even have thier channel on but I did take breaks during my day & checked in on the forum , just to see how everyones pulse was
Like all of you I've felt compassion , annoyment & anger when any of us were having issues with our orders ,but most importantly felt really happy for each of you when things did go right or something great was going on with you ! The knowledge & informarion that collectively comes from all of YOU is amazing . The humor and hilarious roads that the threads sometimes take....there are no words !!! ♥️😂♥️🤣 so even if I dont purchase another thing from shoplc I know I'll visit the forum. I'm still hoping for a miracle of sorts to take shoplc back to better. It wasnt perfect but this is complete chaos.
8 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

This is how I feel about the forum as well.
I come here to see how everyone is doing
and try to inform some of the newbies. I don’t
shop here any more but I’d miss you all if I didn’t
check in
8 x

Motsey

Post by Motsey » 4 years ago

I flipped through the channel but do want anything. Same ole same old. I have gotten to the point that I can hardly stand to watch.
6 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
Some things just can't be helped...when some see issues they have a desire to help and I have discovered some want to know what's wrong so they can fix and or do better while others want to know what's wrong so they can cover their tracks while they continue to do wrong. I know for a fact that I will start the new year off right and probably won't be ordering anymore as I now have buyers remorse after placing those last orders.

I would stop trying to help people who could care less. Have we seen some changes "Yes" but if you look behind the smoke screen "free shipping" lures in more buyers and this benefits the company. I have discovered the prices are fixed to absorb the cost of shipping and what is "2.99 when you purchase a $100. No matter how you look at it someone made a profit.

I think making statements about the President and the hosts of this organization only makes them bitter and they have in so many words already told you they "DON'T" care about your complaints. If they did you would see other changes and personally I don't think they could care less about what is written on this forum. The only ones who care are the "narcissists" that get their feelings hurt when comments are made about them. :lol:

I have made a conscious decision to stop giving this company my input and money. I will share with those who really matter "Other Shoppers" I don't even mention to my family where I purchased some of the items that I have shared with them. I have shared with family and friends the names of other Companies that have proven to provide good quality service to include sending out quality products and working with the customer to solve issues. Just My 2 Cents!!!!!
🤣😂😅😆🤣😅😆😂🤣😅😂😆

Oh, nay! That post was worth far, far more than "2 Cents"!
✨💎 🦋🌸🌿🌺🌞🌺🌿🌸🦋 💎✨
5 x