Did you ever notice?

RS

Did you ever notice?

Post by RS » 4 years ago

That when there’s a sale, coupon code on site that the website has “issues”.

That one night when the site completely tanked when the 40% off was happening?

Right now you can get it, but not one photo of any item to be found.

How convenient.

I received a Russian diopside ring and the center stone is awful. It’s so dark that unless I shine a light through the back it is black as spinel. I wanted to see if the one in the photo was the same.

I bought it from live tv (Shawn D hosting, so I am very clear in my recollection here). She was exclaiming the wonderful color on the stone even though it is large. The one on tv was awesome. Mine is black.

I want to throw it.
3 x

Gem Lover

Re: Did you ever notice?

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I ordered a 5ct Chrome Diopside ring last year and the host said the same thing but when it came in it was very dark, you can see some flashes of green when in the light but that is it. I was very disappointed with it.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I ordered a 5ct Chrome Diopside ring last year and the host said the same thing but when it came in it was very dark, you can see some flashes of green when in the light but that is it. I was very disappointed with it.
Yeah, dang. This one is 3 carats center stone. I loved the style but like the one you got, I have to search for the green. I am sitting here looking and looking and I guess it’s going back. I know I won’t be happy with it in the end.
4 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago

How convenient.

I received a Russian diopside ring and the center stone is awful. It’s so dark that unless I shine a light through the back it is black as spinel. I wanted to see if the one in the photo was the same.

I bought it from live tv (Shawn D hosting, so I am very clear in my recollection here). She was exclaiming the wonderful color on the stone even though it is large. The one on tv was awesome. Mine is black.

I want to throw it.
I know someone you could throw it at ... 😙

YES. YES. And YES!

I've yet to have a code or sale work for me. Whenever there was a 40% off sale code, or even those cards they used to send for a certain amount off depending on what the amount of your previous order was, the codes never worked and when they had big sales, the site had problems.
5 x

snakebite

Post by snakebite » 4 years ago

So every time I go to use a coupon code I'm told not available on the item. Everything has been a TLV, Doorbuster, on TV . . . . . really, then why bother. shop LC has really gone down. Just a few years ago you could return anything for any reason. Bid on an auction, received it and didn't like it - send it back and they deducted the shipping from your refund. Now you can not return auction items or clearance items. I find I buy less and less because I don't know if it can be returned and alot of times the item looks different on line. Not the same company.
9 x

Moderator_Chris_R

Post by Moderator_Chris_R » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago

How convenient.

I want to throw it.
We apologize for this inconvenience! The item definitely sounds defective, as it is not the quality that we have advertised. Our customer service will happy to work with you on this issue, at 877-899-0078.

Thank you for your feedback, and for shopping with Shop LC!
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_Chris_R wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

How convenient.

I want to throw it.
We apologize for this inconvenience! The item definitely sounds defective, as it is not the quality that we have advertised. Our customer service will happy to work with you on this issue, at 877-899-0078.

Thank you for your feedback, and for shopping with Shop LC!
Thank you so much but that issue was taken care of for me yesterday. Danielle was more than helpful!
3 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Seems as if most of the website issues happen at night when things are changing over and new coupons are added. However, today the auction malfunctioned and the clock stated an item was sold out but it wasn't...maybe divert some "one for one" funds to the IT Department. :idea:
3 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago

How convenient.

I want to throw it.
Ughhhhhh! So frustrating RS!! Russian (Chrome) Diopside is a really tricky stone to cut. If cut wrong it appears black! I received a pendant like that years ago! It’s awful! Best to send it back....

As far as issues on the website during sales...I always figure it’s just the massive increase in volume that slows it down and since pictures take a lot of space/time to load...they don’t show up during peak volume! Sorry for your additional frustration! JTV has a few gorgeous Chrome Diopside rings I saw over the weekend....free shipping...check it out! 😜💎💚
2 x