They will not sell for auction price if too low

Copperbabe

They will not sell for auction price if too low

Post by Copperbabe » 4 years ago

I won an auction for $42 which retails for 1419.00. Normally this necklace sold for over $100 on auction. Later that week 2 more were on auctions days after I paid for purchase. Eight days later I received a email saying they canceled order!!!! They were out of stock. Lies!! I talked to two supervisors saying they could do nothing. Next day same necklace went on auction. I was clearly lied to. When I called again to find out why, they lied again saying my necklace was pulled because it was not a good one. Lies everything goes thru Quality control before it goes into stock. Especially because this was a Premium necklace. I have been buying for over fifteen years and know how it’s works. Filing complaint. There is one now up for auction and I was told to bid again. Why should I??? They should have filled my order!!!!!! I am not done with this. What can I do???
9 x

Boston Irish

Re: They will not sell for auction price if too low

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

This happened to me 3 years ago. I bid on a Bali bracket won it for 40 dollars .They said they were out of stock! I told them I want to talk to the president! I then told them they had one in the catalog they better pull it and send it to me and they did! Sorry this happened to you. Tell them pull it from the auctio.
6 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Copperbabe wrote:
4 years ago
I won an auction for $42 which retails for 1419.00. Normally this necklace sold for over $100 on auction. Later that week 2 more were on auctions days after I paid for purchase. Eight days later I received a email saying they canceled order!!!! They were out of stock. Lies!! I talked to two supervisors saying they could do nothing. Next day same necklace went on auction. I was clearly lied to. When I called again to find out why, they lied again saying my necklace was pulled because it was not a good one. Lies everything goes thru Quality control before it goes into stock. Especially because this was a Premium necklace. I have been buying for over fifteen years and know how it’s works. Filing complaint. There is one now up for auction and I was told to bid again. Why should I??? They should have filled my order!!!!!! I am not done with this. What can I do???
Hello,

Very sorry to hear about your experience can you email me the order information? Danielle.Jackson@shoplc.com.
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

Boston Irish wrote:
4 years ago
This happened to me 3 years ago. I bid on a Bali bracket won it for 40 dollars .They said they were out of stock! I told them I want to talk to the president! I then told them they had one in the catalog they better pull it and send it to me and they did! Sorry this happened to you. Tell them pull it from the auctio.
Hello thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.
2 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Copperhead you need to check and see if you can file a complaint
with the attorney general's office of your state
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

CC wrote:
4 years ago
Copperhead you need to check and see if you can file a complaint
with the attorney general's office of your state
Hello CC,

I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. Is there anything that I can help you with?
1 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Sorry Copperbabe to wrongly address your name. My apology.
1 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Sure moderator Danielle since you asked. You can replace a 7.50 sterling silver stardust bangle I won on auction maybe 2 to 3 months or so ago that fell apart. The bracelet portion was not satured well to the clasp part. You no longer have them for sale on website but you do have one currently in auction. Even walmart gives you 90 days to return detective items or even items you just don't want. So since you asked that is what I need. Look forward to receiving my replacement bangle. Thanks
4 x

Moderator_Danielle

CC wrote:
4 years ago
Sure moderator Danielle since you asked. You can replace a 7.50 sterling silver stardust bangle I won on auction maybe 2 to 3 months or so ago that fell apart. The bracelet portion was not satured well to the clasp part. You no longer have them for sale on website but you do have one currently in auction. Even walmart gives you 90 days to return detective items or even items you just don't want. So since you asked that is what I need. Look forward to receiving my replacement bangle. Thanks
Sure I am glad to work on that for you. I will send a separate message.
3 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

Copperbabe wrote:
4 years ago
Wow Copperbabe did you get hosed. I am so sorry
at this horrible treatment you received. Seriously,
You should call your attorney general in your state
and file with the better business bureau
4 x