They will not sell for auction price if too low

Moderator_Danielle

Re: They will not sell for auction price if too low

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

D-Flawless wrote:
4 years ago
I feel your pain Copperbabe! Same thing happened to me last week with a ring I won on the auction....took 9 days to tell me it wasn’t available. I saw one on the catalog site (more money of course!) and contacted customer service. Was told there were no more available! Soooo frustrating! Went back to buy it from the catalog side and it was gone...but of course I never received one! Ughhhhhh!!
Hello D-Flawless can you get the information to me? Danielle.jackson@shoplc.com
0 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
Dear Catt, Please do not be down hearted, (I know, easier said than
done). I may not know exactly how you feel, we all have our lots in life.
One day at a time, just cross each bridge when you come to one.
Your parents are so blessed to have you near. Just in
case nobody has told ya, "you're an angel."

Luv ya angel
honey wrote:
4 years ago
honey wrote:
4 years ago
Dear Catt, Please do not be down hearted, (I know, easier said than
done). I may not know exactly how you feel, we all have our lots in life.
One day at a time, just cross each bridge when you come to one.
Your parents are so blessed to have you near. Just in
case nobody has told ya, "you're an angel."

Luv ya angel
PS when you put your weary head on your pillow at bedtime, instead
of sheep....count elephants!! :lol:
Honey! 🍯

Thank you so much! You are so kind!

Yes, I do try my best to do that - one day at a time.

And yes, I'll count elephants instead of sheep!

As they jump over the fence...

1] **!BOOM!**

2] **!CRASH!**

3] **!CRACK!**

4] **!BANG!**

5] **!BONK!**

6] **!WHOOP!**

7] **!SNORT!**

8] **!WHAP!**

9] **!SNAP!**

10] **!WONK!**

FENCE. FENCE?? FENCE?!? WHAAAATTTTTTT FENCE?

🐘 🐘 🐘 🐘 🐘 🐘 🐘 🐘 🐘 🐘
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Catticus , I think your strength comes from your caring heart and your tremendous humor !!! Will include you & yours in prayer
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus wrote:
4 years ago

Agree, RS!

I received a broken crystal necklace in one of my last orders, and an Amethyst chips-beaded necklace with an Amethyst "geode" pendant.

The geode is pretty...for about 1/3 of an inch. Then it's white, and then under the white (all of this is visible from the side) it's a moldy green. Ick.

Both were definitely not "high end", but still.

I didn't return them because I doubt I'll be able to find them unless I rearrange everything - which I don't have time to do right now.

🙄
Oh I totally get it Catticus. I am so behind returning things that are DEFECTIVE that I have to return. There’s nothing but maybe two thing that I just didn’t like.
These items are bad enough that I know they would never, or should never, resell them and I have just been procrastinating because of the headache and frankly it’s a PITA. And one just last week I threw out because it smelled so bad I couldn’t even get near it. Well actually husband did. He was not pleased about that. It wasn’t expensive but still.

And busy right with holidays yeah! I just now finished Mr. Elephant! Need to bake him in about an hour! Then he gets wrapped in a basket with matching tea towels and tea and tea ball!
Oh, RS!

I've been thinking of that Christmas Party you and your husband are going to and the elephant teapot you were thinking of painting in the company colors!

I think you said the colors were red, yellow and black. But that you would possibly add a different color or two, as well.

I'm so sorry I didn't ask! It's been *blah* for me here, lately. It's tiring and well, I love my parents but I need someone else to take over for now! For a LONG time.

But, that's just absolutely NOT going to happen, so here I am. Depressed during the holidays. Then there's the "let down" afterwards too. The new year scares me because it means more hospital visits for my parents and two years ago my mother said "This will be my last Christmas." We all were positive it would be. And it seems to only bother myself and my twin. Well, of course my father as well.

But now three heart attacks, and two stents in two major areas of her heart ON TOP OF HER OTHER MAJOR ILLNESSES?

I'll be honest. I don't want the responsibility. I see her reading and she'll fall asleep and I quietly walk up to see IF SHE'S BREATHING. Because face it, that's going to happen.

They have grandchildren and great grandchildren who live so close by. Yet who they rarely see.

And a daughter who lives close but doesn't visit.

They have BBQs at their own homes all the time, all together. They don't invite my parents. They don't even bring by food from the tons of leftovers. They love to cook, so...how about if each did a dinner or two a week? Then there would be more variety and less SOUP.

Do they really expect me to do EVERYTHING? My older sister acts like she's done her duty for the year if she drives them to an appointment one time.

My mom will soon need her pain pump replaced. That will be outpatient but still requires anesthesia. She has a pacemaker too. She has double scoliosis of the spine with degenerative disk disease. Her spine is shaped like a question mark. There is nothing supporting those lower disks which are crumbling slowly AND pressing onto nerves in her spine. Thus the need for the pain pump inserted.

And she has glaucoma, macular degeneration, and Type II diabetes. There's more, but it would take too long!

I'm worried about her going under anesthesia again.

My twin and I just say to each other "It could be this year."

I am mentally drained.

Sorry for the depression post!

I was picturing myself at that party and receiving your basket with the tea and the tea towels and ball, AND THE ELEPHANT! I pictured how someone is allowed to steal it or take it? And I got mad! Ha! Ha! I was picturing getting that elephant and having someone allowed to take it and I thought: "Call me a Party Pooper, immature, whatever. But seriously, if anyone tried for it I'd be the "Spoil-Sport" of the game because I would say "Ohhhhh, no. Game or not, he's MY ELEPHANT! I can't give him away! I've already named him!"
🐘💞🐘💞🐘💞🐘💞🐘💞🐘💞
Catticus,
It seems that the most caring, giving and soft hearted people are also the ones that end up overwhelmed. They try to do right by others and forget to take care of themselves. The holidays are so hard with shopping, wrapping, cooking, cleaning, parties and gatherings. Its hard but sometimes you have to actually tell people you need them to help you or they think you are stong and fine the way it is and they dont offer. Anyway, just know that your kind giving nature and sense of humor shines through here. Hope you and everyone else knows how happy I am to have found you all!! ❤
3 x

Catticus

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus , I think your strength comes from your caring heart and your tremendous humor !!! Will include you & yours in prayer
Gypsy! 🦚

Thank you so much! 💞🥰💞
And thank you also for your prayers. They are VERY MUCH appreciated!

✨🌟🌿🕊🙏🏽🕊🌿🌟✨
1 x

Catticus

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

Catticus,
It seems that the most caring, giving and soft hearted people are also the ones that end up overwhelmed. They try to do right by others and forget to take care of themselves. The holidays are so hard with shopping, wrapping, cooking, cleaning, parties and gatherings. Its hard but sometimes you have to actually tell people you need them to help you or they think you are stong and fine the way it is and they dont offer. Anyway, just know that your kind giving nature and sense of humor shines through here. Hope you and everyone else knows how happy I am to have found you all!! ❤
Gemsnob 💎

Thank you very much!

Yes, it's true I am overwhelmed. And not taking care of myself very well.

Thank you for your very sweet words! 🌺

I feel the same way about the people on this forum. I feel as if I've known many of you for years!

You have all helped me a tremendous amount. More than you will ever know.

🦋 🌸🕊💦⛲️💦🕊🌸 🦋
3 x