Lifestyle again

Kittycat

Lifestyle again

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

Way too much Lifestyle, Tanzanite and Shungite. At least I'm saving a lot of money. These show are getting so boring to watch, same things over and over again.
6 x

Gemsnob

Re: Lifestyle again

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
Way too much Lifestyle, Tanzanite and Shungite. At least I'm saving a lot of money. These show are getting so boring to watch, same things over and over again.
They sell Opatra, shungite, tanzanite, jade and colored diamonds with a few things thrown in here and there.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I like the lifestyle shows with the exception of the endless showing of Opatra.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Nothing interesting for me I've given up tonight, Im watching " the curse of.oak island" on the history channel 😸 oh well
6 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

You know Karen will have 2-3 hours of shungite tomorrow and then her and the president will present another tanzanite ring. This is really getting ridiculous with so much of this. I would rather spend our money on more affordable and useful gifts rather than expensive tanzanite and shungite. I can’t see myself giving someone a black rock for Christmas and knowing they would probably think it was a block of coal 😂😂 on Santa’s naughty list 🤣
7 x

Kb

Post by Kb » 4 years ago

I agree to much of the same thing over and over. It's boring, no excitement from.shoplc. I have every stone they offer, and multiples of it. They dont offer enough of any good stones. A few pieces here and there. And way to much of the under 10.00 jewelry that I'm not into. When I think back of what they use to offer, and how beautiful the peices were. It makes me sad. I use to have a hard time picking , now never
5 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

I liked the lifestyle presentations but find that the constant presentations of certain devices reminds me of another network that presents an item all day for 24hrs. It seems there were a few items introduced today and the cordless vac, men's perfume, and YES another Opatra device (this time for the hair).

I heard them say the Opatra is new technology and they wanted to be the first (exclusive) to offer in the US and that may not be the truth. I have seen similar devices and even purchased one several years ago. The reviews were mixed on whether the technology worked or not but at least you could try the device for 6 months and if you did not like you could return with no questions asked.
4 x