Oh No

Gem Lover

Oh No

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Now there is an Opatra hair brush, another Opatra item to drive us nuts with. Endless hours of watching them brush their hair. Right when I thought it could not get any worse,
11 x

LisaC2019

Re: Oh No

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Now there is an Opatra hair brush, another Opatra item to drive us nuts with. Endless hours of watching them brush their hair. Right when I thought it could not get any worse,
I just posted that this brush and the technology is not new. There are several other brands that offer this same product and yes the price is high for both brands. At least with the other brands they give you six months to try the product because according to them that's how long it takes to see results.
4 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I think I'll just hook up some of my leftover red, blue and green Christmas lights to my hairbrush, :lol: :lol: :shock: Seriously, people will buy ANYTHING!
5 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

mpompadour wrote:
4 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I think I'll just hook up some of my leftover red, blue and green Christmas lights to my hairbrush, :lol: :lol: :shock: Seriously, people will buy ANYTHING!
😂😅🤣😆🤣😂🤣😅😆🤣😂😆
5 x

Kb

Post by Kb » 4 years ago

You ladies are making me laugh. Something I needed so badly. Thank you.❤❤❤
4 x

LisaC2019

mpompadour wrote:
4 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
:idea: You just gave me an idea for some potential X-mas light decorations using that brush. I'm going to purchase several of the brushes and stick them in the ground around my house and then put them on a timer. I can then reuse those same decorations for the 4th of July :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thank you for Delivering Joy Shop LC and Opatra!!!!
3 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
mpompadour wrote:
4 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
:idea: You just gave me an idea for some potential X-mas light decorations using that brush. I'm going to purchase several of the brushes and stick them in the ground around my house and then put them on a timer. I can then reuse those same decorations for the 4th of July :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Great idea, but I’m sure those brushes will make your grass grow like crazy! :lol:
6 x

LisaC2019

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
mpompadour wrote:
4 years ago

Great idea, but I’m sure those brushes will make your grass grow like crazy! :lol:
Huummmm Didn't think about that one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
2 x

TC

Post by TC » 4 years ago

this is seriously the dumbest product i have seen
—right up there with a pet rock
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
BWAH HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAA!
😂🤣😆😅🤣😂😆😂🤣😅😆🤣
2 x