Meet our Host - ?

CC

Meet our Host - ?

Post by CC » 4 years ago

To Moderator : There have previously been comments regarding updating your "Meet our host" section on your website. Still hasn't been updated unless Annika, Marva, Cheryl, and others are not show hosts. What is the problem?
6 x

RS

Re: Meet our Host - ?

Post by RS » 4 years ago

With the many many things that SLC needs to fix I put that as the extreme last priority.
1 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

CC wrote:
4 years ago
To Moderator : There have previously been comments regarding updating your "Meet our host" section on your website. Still hasn't been updated unless Annika, Marva, Cheryl, and others are not show hosts. What is the problem?
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. We deeply apologize that the "Meet the Hosts" section on the website has not been updated. We sent an email with your feedback to our web team and our hosts team to look into this and get this resolved. Thank you so much again for this post, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
1 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I agree. There are sooooo many things that are falling apart at shoplc since incompetent people took over, that the meet the hosts section is like in back of the row.
I’m waiting to get my last replacement item and all my refunds, then I am done. I not only will request that my account be closed, but that the daily shoplc ADS stop being sent to my email. Lately most go to my SPAM folder ( someone must know something)
My huge list of social media contacts who have already “DEFECTED” to other competitors, have dared me to do it. They are throwing me a SURVIVORS party, after I close my shoplc account.🙏🏻
3 x