Swarovski jewelry

Kat

Swarovski jewelry

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

How is it that I place a $1 bid (first bid) on a Swarovski pendant and then next bid is $49!!!! So I go to bid $50 and it won't let me!!! How is this right? Yes I wasn't going to buy it. Why? Because I'm mad. And so are so many others about all the insane bidding. So now I'm bidding against them purposely. You can't even barely win anything on the auctions anymore for a decent or normal price. Most of these people are doing it purposely to make us mad. I know I shouldn't care but I can't even win items for family and friends. I buy 95% from the auctions. I guess they'll get gift cards for local stores from now on. I have to pay my last wins and I'm done. At least my husband will be happy. Anyone from the forum bidding on the auctions, I hope you get awesome deals. 💗💗💗
8 x

Gypsy

Re: Swarovski jewelry

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

And you should be angry @Kat !!! The honest bidders, trying to get a good deal on the auction site, should ALL be angry -Gypsy
9 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I had the same thing happen to me last week and I thought if I am the first bid why would the idiot making the second bid go up to $50? It does not even make sense unless they are doing it just to * you off.
6 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Gem lover: just to _iss other bidders off. You are RIGHT
4 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

I think it's "all rigged"!!
4 x

CtinaD

Post by CtinaD » 3 years ago

Why is it that EMMA is allowed to bid on every handbag AND Swarovski piece of jewelry tonight???? She is overbidding every bag! Do something ShopLC!
5 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

I saw that. I guess some people are allowed to bid whatever they want.
3 x

LauraA

Post by LauraA » 3 years ago

Here's the weird thing to me--there is a Calvin Klein bangle bracelet that is on sale in Clearance for 5 or 6 bucks. When one comes up on the auction people will bid 1, then 2, then 3 dollars, and then someone invariably bids $34. Always $34. And always out of the blue. It is bizarre. What is up with that??
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@LauraA

The same thing is happening as is happening with the $10 normally priced Swarovski rings or earrings that always seem to be $49 after a bid or two. SLC sets an initial maximum bid that will be accepted on their end based on their formula. These repetitive compulsive buyers know this is the highest bid that will be accepted and routinely bid this amount.
3 x