I am guessing the mods and shop lc...

Cameo

I am guessing the mods and shop lc...

Post by Cameo » 3 years ago

Could care less if the overbidding hackers or trolls or whatever you call them are simply taking over the swarovski auctions and others. Every single swarovski auctions today has been ruined by Sal, Layla, sandra, thanks for the help sandra, william and some others.

I even called it in and was given nothing but rhetoric .

But hey, it is costing shop lc a lot of money and time letting these hackers run amok on your auctions. Me, I have quit bidding on many auctions because of your inaction.
6 x

William

Re: I am guessing the mods and shop lc...

Post by William » 3 years ago

Hi Cameo

I am sorry about the frustration --- I WANT you to KNOW that the "william" causing problems overbidding on the
RA page is NOT --i repeat -- NOT ME ---- it is a different person -- just like we have a Vicki here on the forum -- and I have read that there is a Vicki overbidder on the RA --different person

I do not do the RA's --- I tried a few times a couple years ago -- not successful---

If I really want something -- I watch and buy on the website-- (BOY DO I MISS THE COUPONS AND THE FLASH SALES !!! REALLY MISS the Flash Sales !!!)

Anyway -- Again -- the RA william is NOT me !!!

Hope you all are good!
6 x

Cameo

Post by Cameo » 3 years ago

Hey William

I wasn't making any accusations against anyone, just pointing out the many names ruining the bidding for others.
I hope you didn't take offense.

I just wish that shop lc would take some sort of action against these people or person who wants to play games
just to cause problems.

I wish you all a better day tomorrow.
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

William, just so you know the Tribe were all betting the farm that the the RA pillager "William" was NOT you. It's a pretty common name.
7 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Hi everyone,
Certainly that Vicki is not me. First of all, I end vicky with a Y
Plus I stopped playing the RA years ago. There were many overbidders that ruined everything. One woman would always up the bid from less then $50 to $1000. Was sooo frustrating. Took a while for shoplc to ban her.
Anyway, I found the items I won were often “junk”
Perhaps they were returns for being defective. Maybe they have improved since I stopped buying from the RA, but I have no urge to start again.
I find that some items in my wishlist or shoplc online, have greatly increased. That and no coupons have kept me from ordering.
Gone are the days of getting great bargains at shoplc.
If the bargains return, with coupons, I will buy.

Vicky
6 x

DesertQueen

Post by DesertQueen » 3 years ago

It's " VICKKI" that I talked about in my post. I would never think it was someone that posts here.
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
3 years ago

William, just so you know the Tribe were all betting the farm that the the RA pillager "William" was NOT you. It's a pretty common name.
@William

as JQ says....We knew it wasn't you ! -Gypsy
😊
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Duplicate names sometimes happen. Not too long ago, I felt the need to let my forum friends know that the "Gypsy" bidding on RA wasn't me. 😊 -Gypsy
5 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

I remember that one Gypsy 😂. Ther used to be a person with my name on RA 🥴
3 x