Phone App

Gem Lover

Phone App

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I have not been able to place an order on the phone app for over a month, I can watch the live video but that is all that works.
1 x

Gemsnob

Re: Phone App

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I have not been able to place an order on the phone app for over a month, I can watch the live video but that is all that works.
I dont know what kind of phone you have but when the App gives me trouble, I have to clear my cache, turn my phone off and back on. If that doesnt work, I uninstall the App and reinstall it. These are the things that CS have told me to do. I have an LG android. It almost always fixes it.
2 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
You may have to delete and reinstall the app and hopefully it will start to work again. This will update the app with the most recent updates and also clean up the cache and or history which could be keeping the app from working correctly.
2 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

The app is too busy advertising itself on the website to take orders. Priorities, dontcha know. I mean, why make a sale when it can tick off the customers.
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Hello Gem Lover,

Can you confirm what type of device you have? Also has it had any updates recently?
0 x

Moderator_Danielle

Lulu wrote:
4 years ago
The app is too busy advertising itself on the website to take orders. Priorities, dontcha know. I mean, why make a sale when it can tick off the customers.
Hello Lulu,

Have you had any issues with the app? I'm happy to help!
0 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
Lulu wrote:
4 years ago
Hello Lulu,

Have you had any issues with the app? I'm happy to help!
I don't use the app and will never use the app.
0 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

A Danielle: I have an Android, I tried deleting the app and reinstalling it twice and it still will only let me watch but if I try to order it just buffers forever, I know it is not my internet or phone service because I use 3 other shopping network apps and they all work fine for me.
1 x

Moderator_Danielle

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
A Danielle: I have an Android, I tried deleting the app and reinstalling it twice and it still will only let me watch but if I try to order it just buffers forever, I know it is not my internet or phone service because I use 3 other shopping network apps and they all work fine for me.
okay, I will check and see if there are any other reports about what you are describing. Thanks so much!
2 x