Hold onto your hats-NOT shugite ones

JewelryQueen

Hold onto your hats-NOT shugite ones

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

I actually won an emerald piece at a decent price on RA!!!!!!! Now we will see if all the stones are there and it won't look like someone jumped on it before packaging it.
9 x

LisaC2019

Re: Hold onto your hats-NOT shugite ones

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
I actually won an emerald piece at a decent price on RA!!!!!!! Now we will see if all the stones are there and it won't look like someone jumped on it before packaging it.
Looks like a lot of people were able to score some very nice pieces on the RA...I hope it arrives in good condition and you like it!!!
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Yay ❗❗❗😊
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Congratulations JewelryQueen! I also won an item earlier. Hope yours & mine do not disappoint!
3 x

Gypsy

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Congratulations JewelryQueen! I also won an item earlier. Hope yours & mine do not disappoint!
Woohoo !! Forum ladies on a roll
Hope they are beautiful !
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Woohoo !! Forum ladies on a roll
Hope they are beautiful !
I won a (what looks to be) lovely Hebei peridot ring last night for like...nothing. I hope it’s nice. The last one I ordered and the stones were loose.

I don’t check out the RA much anymore so that was fun.
Fingers crossed.
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Cheers to everyone getting some items they like! Of course I hope they are beautiful! And if there are any concerns, you know we are here to help :).
4 x

Gypsy

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
Cheers to everyone getting some items they like! Of course I hope they are beautiful! And if there are any concerns, you know we are here to help :).
Danielle you are amazing ❣
4 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
Danielle you are amazing ❣
<3 Thank you :) can't take all the credit, have an amazing team. Happy to help! :)
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

I second that the big D is da bomb
4 x