Diamonds are NOT forever

Ruby

Diamonds are NOT forever

Post by Ruby » 4 years ago

When Sarah wins all the bids she has placed on EVERY SINGLE diamond, she will have over 300 items in her shopping cart. Real bidders are limited to only 100 and those tun for 3 days so you cannot bid again....total FRAUD!!!
8 x

RS

Re: Diamonds are NOT forever

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Ruby wrote:
4 years ago
When Sarah wins all the bids she has placed on EVERY SINGLE diamond, she will have over 300 items in her shopping cart. Real bidders are limited to only 100 and those tun for 3 days so you cannot bid again....total FRAUD!!!
I think these may be BOTS.

I spoke with someone just the other day who said they were going to look into this.
Will they? {{shrug}}
6 x

LisaC2019

Re: Diamonds are NOT forever

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Ruby wrote:
4 years ago
Ruby I had to chuckle when I saw your name and the title of your post :) hopefully, this will be looked into and you will get an answer to your question. I wonder if this person is bidding and then going back into the cart after winning and rejecting or deleting the items won?
5 x