I keep losing purchase opps on phone app

bluez

I keep losing purchase opps on phone app

Post by bluez » 4 years ago

When I am on my cell phone & expect there may be an item I'd like to purchase, I try to do things like check my account, or see how my RA bids are going... anything that might indicate I am signed in. Then when I hit purchase on an item, it requires me to enter my info. By the time I complete the form, I have to hit buy again.... and the item has already sold out by then! Does this happen to anyone else?

The thought that it was never really available has occurred to me. So can someone please tell me how to be sure I am signed in so that my purchase will go thru the 1st time?

However, I must say missing the sale is better than receiving an empty box! (yes, RS, it is not just you ;) , I'm singing the empty box blues.)
bluez
2 x

RS

Re: I keep losing purchase opps on phone app

Post by RS » 4 years ago

bluez wrote:
4 years ago
When I am on my cell phone & expect there may be an item I'd like to purchase, I try to do things like check my account, or see how my RA bids are going... anything that might indicate I am signed in. Then when I hit purchase on an item, it requires me to enter my info. By the time I complete the form, I have to hit buy again.... and the item has already sold out by then! Does this happen to anyone else?

The thought that it was never really available has occurred to me. So can someone please tell me how to be sure I am signed in so that my purchase will go thru the 1st time?

However, I must say missing the sale is better than receiving an empty box! (yes, RS, it is not just you ;) , I'm singing the empty box blues.)
bluez
I’m so sorry. I never use the app, just the website. So glitches are clearly widespread.
2 x