Tetchy App

HowRevelationary

Tetchy App

Post by HowRevelationary » 4 years ago

I use my iPhone 6S for just about everything. On the Shop LC App, unfortunately, the “your personal favorites” function is very jumpy. It will suddenly scroll down several hours into the future for auctions without the screen even being touched. I am afraid to try to bid on anything for fear of inadvertently bidding on something else that I don’t want! For this reason, I have switched to the website. All of the functions work well. The only feature that I miss from the App is the ability to filter the “bid history” by bid status (amalgamating all bids won). BTW thank you Shop LC for affording me the opportunity (literally) to collect unique gemstones. Some of my favorites include color-change fluorite, larimar, ammolite, rainbow moonstone, and labradorite. You guys ROCK!
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Re: Tetchy App

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

We are truly sorry to hear that you are having difficulties with one section on our app. If you are still using the app, please double-check that you are using the latest version of the app by checking for updates.

On our website, you are able to select the bid status in your bid history between items won and items lost. When you go into your bid history, along the very top of the list of items there will be a series of options. One of them will read "Bid Status". Clicking on bid status will let you sort to see all won items or all lost items.
1 x

HowRevelationary

Post by HowRevelationary » 4 years ago

Thank you for your reply. I double-checked, and unfortunately was still unable to filter “bid history” for bid status. Maybe that function is unavailable for iPhone users? (I rarely use a computer).
0 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

HowRevelationary wrote:
4 years ago
Thank you for your reply. I double-checked, and unfortunately was still unable to filter “bid history” for bid status. Maybe that function is unavailable for iPhone users? (I rarely use a computer).
That may be possible. In your phone settings you should have an option to have the website show up as a "desktop" version instead of a mobile version. The desktop version should allow you to see/use the website the same as being on a computer.
0 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I use my iPhone 7 and for some reason on your app, it doesn’t show the community forums anywhere. To get access, I’ve got to go to my email and use your own link to see the forums. I don’t understand why and have uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it’s still the same
0 x