Forum

Gemsnob

Forum

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Im having a ton of trouble with the forum. It took me 30 minutes to log on and post this. I dont know if its the forum, my phone, or what. Im a little worried.
2 x

RS

Re: Forum

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hey! Miss you!

It’s the forum, or SLC IN GENERAL.

I am here to say that if this doesn’t stop I am outta here.

There were many posts early this morning about security. And then this happens. 504 bad gateway, etc.

Fix iT SLC.

OR I am done here.

Love you all.
2 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Hi Gemsnob, very happy to see you. It’s not your phone, I am having the same problem for almost 2 hours. Something is wrong with the website, the RA & everything else works but it’s not for the forums. It keeps showing different messages or just doesn’t go here at all. I don’t understand what is going wrong. Happy Sunday Everyone 🦋💛
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Me too ☹☹☹ I've called tech support already several times today
2 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Im having a ton of trouble with the forum. It took me 30 minutes to log on and post this. I dont know if its the forum, my phone, or what. Im a little worried.
Good Afternoon, Gemsnob!

Thank you for your message! I am sorry to hear this! It certainly does appear that the Forum is experiencing issues with loading, and we have reported this to our tech and admin teams to investigate into the cause of the error and resolve it as quickly as possible. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused during this!
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Hi Gemsnob! Good to see you! When I couldn't get to forum page a bit ago, I remembered you saying (pretty sure it was you) mostly you logged on through your email & that's just how I got here. Hope all is well w/you & yours💞
3 x