Issues with forum again

Gemsnob

Issues with forum again

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Im having trouble with the forum again. I got a "bad gateway" message when trying to log on. Its extremely slow and my concern is back. What is going on?
2 x

Blossom

Re: Issues with forum again

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Im having trouble with the forum again. I got a "bad gateway" message when trying to log on. Its extremely slow and my concern is back. What is going on?
Hmmmm. I'm not experiencing anything unusual. It's always slow for me. I've gotten that same message w/other parts of their website but not w/forum...yet! Hope it's not a sign of trouble.
3 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning,

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. I have gone ahead and reported this issue to our web department, but would you mind emailing me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com with the device you are using (and operating system), web browser, and what you were doing before you ran into this error? Thank you again for your message, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning,

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. I have gone ahead and reported this issue to our web department, but would you mind emailing me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com with the device you are using (and operating system), web browser, and what you were doing before you ran into this error? Thank you again for your message, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
I ran into the same issue Preston.

504 bad gateway

The ONLY thing I was doing, the ONLY page up on my iPad was the SLC forum.

This continues to concern me.

I have recently (as of two days ago) cleared my cache and history so it’s not an issue of a jumble.

This is the only site I visit with these continuous problems. Also page loading, getting messages such as “problem loading new items blah blah blah”...,that happens daily.
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning,

504 bad gateway

I have recently (as of two days ago) cleared my cache and history so it’s not an issue of a jumble.

This is the only site I visit with these continuous problems. Also page loading, getting messages such as “problem loading new items blah blah blah”...,that happens daily.
I also cleard my cache. Things seem better at the moment but with you having the same issue on an Ipad and me on an Android, I think its on their end somewhere.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Well I dont know if it is the forum , the internet or my phone but I've just now have been able to log on not only here but internet.
2 x

Moderator_Preston

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Well I dont know if it is the forum , the internet or my phone but I've just now have been able to log on not only here but internet.
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning,

504 bad gateway

Good morning,

Thank you both for your messages. If at all possible, would you mind providing the information I also asked from Gemsnob to preston.weaver@shoplc.com so I can also forward it to our web department? Thank you both for your posts, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

@Moderator_Preston

I think my problem was an internet issue on my end.
I've been on phone with cable company.and I THINK it has been corrected. But thank you very much ! If I still have issues I will contact you - again thank you
Gypsy
1 x

Moderator_Preston

Good afternoon everyone,

Thank you everyone for your patience. I just received word from our web team that this issue has been resolved. If anybody else runs into any issues in the future, please do not hesitate to let us know. Thank you all for reporting this, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago

Good morning,

504 bad gateway

Good morning,

Thank you both for your messages. If at all possible, would you mind providing the information I also asked from Gemsnob to preston.weaver@shoplc.com so I can also forward it to our web department? Thank you both for your posts, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
I just got home from meetings but I did send you an email.
Thanks!
3 x