One Bidder Buying Them All

GEMLOVER60

Re: One Bidder Buying Them All

Post by GEMLOVER60 » 4 years ago

I noticed that too. I think they are people working for SLC. I saw people on there bidding on diamond rings for $$$$ and today you can buy diamonds on line for 25% off. I just laughed. :lol: One bidder was up to $150 on a ring that is on sale for $99.00 before the 25% off, now that is less than brilliant. I will not waste my time any more on this auction site...there is one that is really good!!! Just Too Vent...hint :!:
4 x

GEMLOVER60

Post by GEMLOVER60 » 4 years ago

I noticed that too. I think they are workers for SLC. Today I saw bidders bidding on diamond rings. One bidder was up to about $150.00, here's what is so funny, the ring is on sale for $99.00 before the 25% off! :lol: Diamonds are 25% off today. Now that is less than brilliant. These bidders that are bidding on all the items and keep increasing their bid, I believe are workers for SLC. I will not be bidding on any of their items. There is a auction site that is way better!! Just To Vent, hint :D
4 x

Kw

Post by Kw » 4 years ago

Tothemoon wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
Derby wrote:
4 years ago
You've mentioned JW. This person on 02/15/20 started bidding (first bid) at $21 for the item (https://www.shoplc.com/thai-black-spine ... /p/3376255) that was sold some time ago for $9.99 at regular Shop LC price. The auction went to $49 in this manner:

1st bid --> J W - $21 - 2/15/2020 6:24:56 PM
2nd bid --> His Baby Girl - $41 - 2/15/2020 9:18:58 PM
3rd bid --> His Baby Girl - $49 - 2/15/2020 9:19:07 PM
SOLD for $49 to His Baby Girl
Thank you for sharing this with us. We have asked our web admin to look into this user.

This is still happening when I bid as well. But today I went to bid $29 after it passed my $19 max bid and it said I bid $49. HELP!
4 x

Derby

Post by Derby » 4 years ago

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
Derby wrote:
4 years ago
Tothemoon wrote:
4 years ago
And right now and for at least the past few days it’s been JW bidding in the 50 dollar range for every Swarovski piece on the auction site, the majority of them sold by SLC for $9.99. Funny thing is many of those items are still available for $9.99 so if he’s making a profit by reselling these items the dude would make a lot more if he bothered to look at what’s in stock.
You've mentioned JW. This person on 02/15/20 started bidding (first bid) at $21 for the item (https://www.shoplc.com/thai-black-spine ... /p/3376255) that was sold some time ago for $9.99 at regular Shop LC price. The auction went to $49 in this manner:

1st bid --> J W - $21 - 2/15/2020 6:24:56 PM
2nd bid --> His Baby Girl - $41 - 2/15/2020 9:18:58 PM
3rd bid --> His Baby Girl - $49 - 2/15/2020 9:19:07 PM
SOLD for $49 to His Baby Girl
Thank you for sharing this with us. We have asked our web admin to look into this user.
That was only an example. There is a lot of this kind of bidding going on. Different days and different people bidding against themselves mostly up to $49. You can see it clearly in"swarovski" sub-category. The other examples. Donna biding for Pearl Necklace: https://www.shoplc.com/auction.action?pk=9523435889066 or Kaitlyn biding for Karis Eternity Spinner Band Ring: https://www.shoplc.com/auction.action/k ... 4578509226 . But there is many more of that and I just wonder "What is going on?". There are just two examples but there is a lot of these kind of bidding going on every day.

Two days ago it was Cindarella, esterday it was Anna, and today is Kaitlyn. As I said. Many people use the same bidding pattern, because they mostly bid against themselves.
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Merilee must be napping. Either that or she changed her name to Jamison, Fenix, or one of the others that have bids on lots of items.
0 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

I think Anna wants every Swarovski j Francis piece On this site--maybe the world--at the prices she is bidding. Sometimes 3 and 4 X the price they were formerly sold at. Craziness!!
2 x

Tunces

Post by Tunces » 4 years ago

Discussing one buyer, multiple that were always bidding up every time until they win.

But, on the $1 auction Jameson automatically goes through the entire listing available on-line and bids not a $1 to start but starts at $30-50 with the auto bidder set to some ridiculously high amount.

He picks the most expensive items and rarest gemstones usually rings and wins them since I took notice of him the last 2-3 days.

He probably has a store or sells on-line somewhere. I tried to beat him but it got to the point that some items were selling in inventory at a lower amount than he was willing to pay.

So, I see his name and give up. But, sometimes run his bid up by running the auto bidder up trying to see where it will stop. But it gets way too expensive to lose my money or not buy an auction item that someone else could have bought fairly!

Sorry for complaining but I missed the live shows having my size and these items must be returns.

Why are most of the rings size 5, 6 then maybe 7 and larger ones are few and far between and not sizable??

I am not big but my ring size had been a 7 now runs 8-9 depending on the length of the band.

Good day!!
3 x