LC App on android phone

GenieinCary

LC App on android phone

Post by GenieinCary » 4 years ago

I have opened the LC app on my cellphone and I don't seem to be able to find a way to log out!!! Can anyone help me? I have looked under my name at the top of the page and there is no "sign out" button. I am concerned that a hacker could back door this some way and steal my account.

Has anyone else had this problem???? Thanks, Geo--
0 x

Moderator_Chris_R

Re: LC App on android phone

Post by Moderator_Chris_R » 4 years ago

Hello, To log out of Shop LC Mobile, please Tap on your name on the top right corner. A drop down Menu should appear. Tap Logout at the bottom of the drop down menu to log out.

I hope this helps!

Thank you for shopping with Shop LC!
2 x

49ersGal

Post by 49ersGal » 3 years ago

I too am having issues trying to log out and can't find any way too. Except I am not on a app, just using the normal online site. I logged in a few times, and now when I go to the site, I'm already logged in.
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

49ersGal wrote:
3 years ago
I too am having issues trying to log out and can't find any way too. Except I am not on a app, just using the normal online site. I logged in a few times, and now when I go to the site, I'm already logged in.
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for posting! To log out of the mobile website, on the upper right corner tap on your name below the silhouette and a drop down list will appear. Once it does, tap the log out option at the very bottom of that list. I hope you have a beautiful day!
1 x