ShopLC channel not working on Roku Ultra

SydCatMom

ShopLC channel not working on Roku Ultra

Post by SydCatMom » 3 years ago

The ShopLC had been working fine for over a year, but in the last three days the channel will not open/launch. I've rebooted my Roku and also removed and reinstalled the ShopLC app but nothing has fixed it. Are there any other recommendations? If nothing else, not having the channel is saving me money.
5 x

wargofive

Re: ShopLC channel not working on Roku Ultra

Post by wargofive » 3 years ago

Same thing happening to me with my Roku. I hope they get this fixed. I called this morning and they said they working on it
4 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

SydCatMom wrote:
3 years ago
The ShopLC had been working fine for over a year, but in the last three days the channel will not open/launch. I've rebooted my Roku and also removed and reinstalled the ShopLC app but nothing has fixed it. Are there any other recommendations? If nothing else, not having the channel is saving me money.
Good Afternoon, SydCatMom!

Thank you for your post, we are sorry to hear that this is happening! Currently, we have passed the information along to our technical staff in charge of the app to further investigate. Once we hear back from them, we will post a follow up message. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused by this!
2 x

William

Post by William » 3 years ago

Same issue ----- ShopLC is NOT working
an Roku ------ I have 3 models -- 2 newer and one older

ShopLC was working on one but now does not load on any

Also tried erasing and reloading ----did not work

I MISS watching on the TV!! Appreciate any help or info--------Thanks
5 x

NinaFaye

Post by NinaFaye » 3 years ago

My Roku I plug into my HDMI port does not work, and does the same thing as other even after rebooting and reinstalling. I have a TCL Roku TV that has the same app and it does work. I had to resign in, but it works. I hope they get the Roku fixed as my main TV has the add on Roku through the port. At least I know the app will work on a Roku TV.
2 x

Sea

Post by Sea » 3 years ago

Same here I have two Roku’s it stop working on one weeks ago now it doesn’t work on my other Roku either.
2 x

wargofive

Post by wargofive » 3 years ago

Please let us know when it is working again, I talked to customer service and they said you are trying to fix it
2 x