App update

Gemsnob

App update

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

I do not like being forced to update your app. I got a pop up saying I need to update and cannot access anything. It should be my choice as sometimes the appearance changes or features are lost. If SLC thinks this is appropriate then I'll uninstall the App and be done with it. You will lose a long time customer, if that matters.
4 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: App update

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
I do not like being forced to update your app. I got a pop up saying I need to update and cannot access anything. It should be my choice as sometimes the appearance changes or features are lost. If SLC thinks this is appropriate then I'll uninstall the App and be done with it. You will lose a long time customer, if that matters.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your feedback, and I apologize if this causes any inconvenience. Our IT team is looking into this as a top priority, but in this case the app will only force you to update if it's a very critical update, and with this update there is no changes to functionality or user interface. Yet again, thank you for your post, and I hope you have a beautiful day!
1 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
3 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your feedback, and I apologize if this causes any inconvenience. Our IT team is looking into this as a top priority, but in this case the app will only force you to update if it's a very critical update, and with this update there is no changes to functionality or user interface. Yet again, thank you for your post, and I hope you have a beautiful day!
Thank you Preston.
2 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

I’m my understanding what you are talking about Gemsnob, I’m not the most orange pumpkin in the (dumpkin patch). 🥴. LOL. BUT IM BEING SERIOUS. I learn a lot from the people on the forum. 6/23. 10:30 am
3 x