System errors

Post Reply
anniebelle
Posts: 552
Joined: 5 months ago

System errors

Post by anniebelle » 1 month ago

"A problem occurred with this webpage so it was reloaded." This is what I get frequently while I am trying to shop the web. Sometimes after several of these it will totally lock me out with a message like "problems repeatedly occurred with this website". In case I didn't know! Please share with your IT people. I would like to shop the summer clearance , but this is really annoying.
2 x

User avatar
Moderator_Preston
Posts: 606
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: System errors

Post by Moderator_Preston » 1 month ago

anniebelle wrote:
1 month ago
"A problem occurred with this webpage so it was reloaded." This is what I get frequently while I am trying to shop the web. Sometimes after several of these it will totally lock me out with a message like "problems repeatedly occurred with this website". In case I didn't know! Please share with your IT people. I would like to shop the summer clearance , but this is really annoying.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. Would you mind sharing the device and web browser you are using so the web team can better help diagnose this issue?
2 x

anniebelle
Posts: 552
Joined: 5 months ago

Re: System errors

Post by anniebelle » 1 month ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
1 month ago
anniebelle wrote:
1 month ago
"A problem occurred with this webpage so it was reloaded." This is what I get frequently while I am trying to shop the web. Sometimes after several of these it will totally lock me out with a message like "problems repeatedly occurred with this website". In case I didn't know! Please share with your IT people. I would like to shop the summer clearance , but this is really annoying.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. Would you mind sharing the device and web browser you are using so the web team can better help diagnose this issue?

An older iPad with Safari. Note I do not have these problems with other websites.
1 x

User avatar
Moderator_Preston
Posts: 606
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: System errors

Post by Moderator_Preston » 1 month ago

anniebelle wrote:
1 month ago
Moderator_Preston wrote:
1 month ago
anniebelle wrote:
1 month ago
"A problem occurred with this webpage so it was reloaded." This is what I get frequently while I am trying to shop the web. Sometimes after several of these it will totally lock me out with a message like "problems repeatedly occurred with this website". In case I didn't know! Please share with your IT people. I would like to shop the summer clearance , but this is really annoying.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. Would you mind sharing the device and web browser you are using so the web team can better help diagnose this issue?

An older iPad with Safari. Note I do not have these problems with other websites.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for the information. I have forwarded it to our web team to look into why this is happening. If they update me about this, I will be sure to follow up. I apologize that this is happening, and I hope your day goes great.
3 x

Post Reply