System errors

anniebelle

System errors

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

"A problem occurred with this webpage so it was reloaded." This is what I get frequently while I am trying to shop the web. Sometimes after several of these it will totally lock me out with a message like "problems repeatedly occurred with this website". In case I didn't know! Please share with your IT people. I would like to shop the summer clearance , but this is really annoying.
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: System errors

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
"A problem occurred with this webpage so it was reloaded." This is what I get frequently while I am trying to shop the web. Sometimes after several of these it will totally lock me out with a message like "problems repeatedly occurred with this website". In case I didn't know! Please share with your IT people. I would like to shop the summer clearance , but this is really annoying.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. Would you mind sharing the device and web browser you are using so the web team can better help diagnose this issue?
2 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. Would you mind sharing the device and web browser you are using so the web team can better help diagnose this issue?

An older iPad with Safari. Note I do not have these problems with other websites.
1 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Moderator_Preston wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Good morning,

An older iPad with Safari. Note I do not have these problems with other websites.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for the information. I have forwarded it to our web team to look into why this is happening. If they update me about this, I will be sure to follow up. I apologize that this is happening, and I hope your day goes great.
3 x