Invite friends

Gemsnob

Invite friends

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

I use the app. Today, when looking at my cart, there is an orange "tab" covering my cart. First of all, I cannot buy anything if I can't see items in my cart. Secondly, I will not be giving SLC any free advertising until they clean things up. I know what I like and I know what my friends and family like. It's not this. Canceling things people order when those items show up on RA. It has gotten to be that SLC isn't trying to do what is right, they do what is easy for them. So, I will tell people about you if things get straightened out but it's been a year, nothing is improving , it's getting worse.
13 x

JewelryQueen

Re: Invite friends

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

I agree. I used to refer friends to SLC. I never let SLC know this, by the way. Never again-- at least not until they prove themselves on an ongoing basis with less shipping issues and better customer service.
12 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

I agree with you both !!!!! I have enough issues on my device with the all the banners !!! I do not understand why SLC is busy adding more things we dont want and impede us buying and NOT fixing all the existing problems. It makes no sense at all !!!!. Please remove. I cant even see info on budget pays because of banners ! -Gypsy
12 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Hi Everyone,
This new orange tab is soooo annoying that it keeps viewers from using the App.
The other annoying thing is that cookies notice thing on bottom of the page. No matter how many times I X it out, it appears again.
I think they have a rogue employee trying to get viewers sooo upset that they shop elsewhere🥴
Since that orange referral tab appeared constantly, I just didnt order. I cant imagine Shoplc believing that if we were annoyed enough with that orange sign, we would refer someone??
Most of my friends that I referred didn’t sign up. Main reasons most said, was they were annoyed that hungry kids are used to sell, non stop high end Tanzanite and constant shungite, plus Very long presentations, etc. They couldn’t believe I told them they can get good buys here. WELL I USED TO GET GREAT BUYS.
I still manage to grab a bargain if I am patient, and am able to attach a promo code. Most codes are rejected, but if I dont give up, I usually get lucky.
I do think the Moderators try and help us. To me, knowing there is someone to vent to is important. AND THEY HAVE HELPED ME WITH A FEW ISSUES. Danielle and Preston are terrific. I only dealt with them, but I see the other Mods have helped others.
THANKS AGAIN !!
Stay safe, ❤️Vicky
13 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

I agree with everyone.
7 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I agree, I use to tell everyone about the great deals here but that is when I could use a coupon code and now that there is none well there prices are about the same as other networks in the higher priced items so now I have not been buying the higher end items, now buying $1 auctions and the some of the cheaper items. Shop LC is only hurting themselves buy not having the coupons, I know I have spent much less since there have been no coupons and I bet others have as well.
5 x