Items gone from wishlist?

RS

Items gone from wishlist?

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I have a couple of new clothing items in my wishlist. They showed in stock. I figured they would be presented today so I just tucked them in there. Now today they are just gone...POOF...from my wishlist! Why???😢
2 x

Boston Irish

Re: Items gone from wishlist?

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

I have had items said they were sold out on my list when there was a coupon and next day show up not sold out.
0 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Sometime late last night or the wee hours of the morning live tv showed some AWESOME ultra suede waterfall draped longer jacket/light coat in taupe and in black. They were really beautiful, but I just didn’t think I should spend the money. I looked for them today. They must b gone. They had the shorter version but not in my size. It was really pretty. I’m wondering if that’s what you had on your wishlist.
0 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

hot4tener they just showed two real nice looking faux leather waterfall jackets and both I believe came in beige or blackn One was a longer length and one was a shorter length. We're those the items that disappeared from your wish list? At least they have finally gotten in some pieces that come in different sizes not the one size fits all stuff.they have a tendency to sell.
1 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Sorry hot4tener I meant to send previous message to I think Boston Irish who had items missing from wish list..
0 x

Hot4TENER

CC wrote:
4 years ago
hot4tener they just showed two real nice looking faux leather waterfall jackets and both I believe came in beige or blackn One was a longer length and one was a shorter length. We're those the items that disappeared from your wish list? At least they have finally gotten in some pieces that come in different sizes not the one size fits all stuff.they have a tendency to sell.
WAHHHHH!😫 I just looked now. Only XL left. I think I goofed earlier today. I searched suede jacket and only the short ones came up. I liked the lone one better cuz it’s more unique. Long one apparently isn’t called a jacket. It’s a cardigan. Probably y I couldn’t find it. But thank you so much CC bcuz I’m gonna keep checking. Maybe someone won’t check out their cart and I’ll get one. THANKS AGAIN!
1 x

Hot4TENER

SCORE! It wasn’t coming up in regular search. Only size XL. I searched again and XL was gone. Don’t know why, but then I searched it under recently aired items. And I found it!!! Thank you! And yes, I can wear a sized item much better than the one size garments so this should work
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

The item(s) I wanted was not the cascade front jacket. It was those sweater tops and they were actually shown last night. I dozed off after I got home and when I woke up I saw on my IPad that they had already been presented. I wanted to watch them and there is still no video. I ordered them anyway. I hope a video shows up soon so I can see if they are something I want or not in time for me to cancel. I wish the videos were up sooner.
1 x