REFUND????

jojosmom

REFUND????

Post by jojosmom » 4 years ago

Just got an email telling me that they have refunded my money for an auction that I won? Apparently, the item that I won is not available...why the heck was it in the auction?
0 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Re: REFUND????

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

jojosmom wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
Just got an email telling me that they have refunded my money for an auction that I won? Apparently, the item that I won is not available...why the heck was it in the auction?
We do apologize that we had to issue a refund for an item you won in our Online Auctions. Auctions are computer generated based on the inventory listed in the system. While we strive to make sure our inventory is as accurate as possible, there are times when inventory errors may occur and the computer thinks we have more items than we actually do. Or we may have had the item available, however when we went to fill the order a defect was caught so we could not ship it out.
2 x

Eve
Answers: 1

Post by Eve » 4 years ago

You see if you have special computers that can actually think ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚( scary thought) stuff happens ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ when they donโ€™t think clearly that day.
Just saying ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜‚
1 x

jojosmom

Post by jojosmom » 4 years ago

Moderator_Stephanie wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
4 years ago
We do apologize that we had to issue a refund for an item you won in our Online Auctions. Auctions are computer generated based on the inventory listed in the system. While we strive to make sure our inventory is as accurate as possible, there are times when inventory errors may occur and the computer thinks we have more items than we actually do. Or we may have had the item available, however when we went to fill the order a defect was caught so we could not ship it out.
Being an auditor/inventory manager for a major home improvement company, if you are low in quantity, you should always physically verify BEFORE you offer item to customers.
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

4 years ago
Moderator_Stephanie wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
4 years ago
Being an auditor/inventory manager for a major home improvement company, if you are low in quantity, you should always physically verify BEFORE you offer item to customers.
Thank you for our feedback. Our system is currently automated, so errors are not detected until after the item has been won and we go to fill the order. We will be happy to forward your suggestion to our Innovations team. Thank you!
1 x