I WOULD LIKE TO THANK...

DesertQueen

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK...

Post by DesertQueen » 3 years ago

I would like to thank JENCY, MAIKU, ROSA, I, CYRIL, P, ANGELITA, KHONGORZUL, EMMALLY, DIA, DA and DONNA just to name a few people but most importantly SLC themselves for ruining my Black Friday shopping.
I want to sincerely wish @JewelryQueen the best of luck in her efforts to stop the problem children in the RA because I am done. SLC shouldn't need customers to do the job they should be doing but I wish JQ good fortune in her crusade.
8 x

Harlequin

Re: I WOULD LIKE TO THANK...

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Desert Queen:.... Don’t leave maybe MODERATOR MIRANDA CAN DO SOMETHING!!!!!
4 x

DesertQueen

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Oh @Harlequin , I have given them so many chances it's time to go. I appreciate your concern and I appreciate you and all the others in the forum. I'll be around for while to finish up my active orders and then I'm done.
5 x

Moderator_Rashad

Post by Moderator_Rashad » 3 years ago

DesertQueen wrote:
3 years ago
Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Oh @Harlequin , I have given them so many chances it's time to go. I appreciate your concern and I appreciate you and all the others in the forum. I'll be around for while to finish up my active orders and then I'm done.
Good morning,

Thank you for reporting these bidders. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We've been actioning accounts an removing overbidder daily. This is a problem for we fight everyday and continue to do so.
3 x

DesertQueen

Moderator_Rashad wrote:
3 years ago
DesertQueen wrote:
3 years ago
Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Good morning,

Thank you for reporting these bidders. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We've been actioning accounts an removing overbidder daily. This is a problem for we fight everyday and continue to do so.
Forgive me, but this is the same tired company line that we have been given forever. See @Harlequin same old answers no help here and by the way it's been more than just an inconvenience. That is such a weak meaningless word!
5 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Moderator RASHAD:.... why can’t something permanently be done with the over bidders. T. Y. 😊
5 x