Please, please help me Moderators-Something hinky with your website

JewelryQueen

Please, please help me Moderators-Something hinky with your website

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@Moderator_Preston
or any other Moderator

Regarding my RA order placed 12/4 with 6 items. There were 8 items in my "pay now". I un-selected 1 (a purse) for later approval from a 3rd party. There should have been 7 items totaling $52 pre tax which qualified me for free shipping. I got free shipping, even though the order that went through was only $44 without tax. All good and well, but now I have the 7th item for $8 that I don't want to pay shipping for. Also, I want to document this here so you don't go back and charge me the $17.96 plus tax on the 6 items that did go through.

Secondly something is very wrong on the watch list! I was shopping on the RA last evening and put bids in on several items. But when I went to the Watch feature it consistently only showed one of the items. The other items had plenty of time left on them. This makes it extremely difficult to be competitive in an auction situation!!

I am going out of town for a few days so I will be unable to contact you via email. I can communicate with you on Monday if that is convenient. Thank you in advance for your help.
5 x

Gem Lover

Re: Please, please help me Moderators-Something hinky with your website

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I also had an issue with the watchlist, it was empty even though I had placed bids.
5 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Wonder when everything that is dysfunctional will start working in-sync?????
5 x

Jt
Answers: 1

Post by Jt » 3 years ago

To me it appears just clicking on the "send to Cart" or checking out is so very hard anymore. Why is the site so cumbersome unpredictable.
Is a reset button in order?
You never can count on a loaded cart or purchase anymore.

It makes using this web so unfriendly.
However, I keep pursuing because of the bargains, shame on me :?
Jt
Teresa
2 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
3 years ago
@Moderator_Preston
or any other Moderator

Regarding my RA order placed 12/4 with 6 items. There were 8 items in my "pay now". I un-selected 1 (a purse) for later approval from a 3rd party. There should have been 7 items totaling $52 pre tax which qualified me for free shipping. I got free shipping, even though the order that went through was only $44 without tax. All good and well, but now I have the 7th item for $8 that I don't want to pay shipping for. Also, I want to document this here so you don't go back and charge me the $17.96 plus tax on the 6 items that did go through.

Secondly something is very wrong on the watch list! I was shopping on the RA last evening and put bids in on several items. But when I went to the Watch feature it consistently only showed one of the items. The other items had plenty of time left on them. This makes it extremely difficult to be competitive in an auction situation!!

I am going out of town for a few days so I will be unable to contact you via email. I can communicate with you on Monday if that is convenient. Thank you in advance for your help.
Good Afternoon, JewelryQueen!

I am so sorry to hear this happened! I have reported this to our web teams who will look into this issue and report back once a resolution is found. As for the 7th item, we can certainly offer to refund the shipping cost on that item to honor the earlier discount/promotion. Please feel free to send in an email to customerservice@shoplc.com with the order information and we can certainly take care of that for you!
1 x