App malfunction

Gemsnob

App malfunction

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

I've been having an issue when trying to browse certain items on App. I first noticed about 5 days ago. I was browsing new products. I tried to click on one of the rings in the Personalized category. My screen goes white and the App freezes. I cannot get back in unless I clear cache then log in again. Last night and this morning, I tried to click on a Polki diamond ring. It's in SS with a pear shaped Polki diamond and a regular diamond halo. Screen freezes and App freezes. Have to clear cache. Has anyone else experienced this? I'm actually starting to fear that the App may mess up my phone.
5 x

Gypsy

Re: App malfunction

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

I have recently started having pretty much same issue. I click on a item to view closer and read details and the screen will freeze about halfway through loading. Sometimes it continues on after about 30 seconds other times it kicks me and I have to start over and log back in.

And yes it does same when I'm NOT logged onto site. -Gypsy
5 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Good morning,

Thank you both so much for your report. I have shared this with our web team so they can investigate the issues and resolve them.
3 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Good morning,

Just as an update, the web team is currently actively investigating this issue. Thank you all again for your reports!
4 x