App malfunction!

Gemsnob

App malfunction!

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

So now the App is not wanting to open when I click on icon. I cleared cache, restarted phone. Then, when I finally got it to respond, the screen started blinking! It's acting like it wants to go black. What is going on? It's worse now than yesterday! How will SLC deliver joy if people cannot even pay for auction wins? For goodness sakes, get it together!
I explored a little further and the blinking screen is only happening when I hit "Pay Now" to get to my auction wins. I'm really worried App is going to mess up my phone.
3 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: App malfunction!

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
So now the App is not wanting to open when I click on icon. I cleared cache, restarted phone. Then, when I finally got it to respond, the screen started blinking! It's acting like it wants to go black. What is going on? It's worse now than yesterday! How will SLC deliver joy if people cannot even pay for auction wins? For goodness sakes, get it together!
I explored a little further and the blinking screen is only happening when I hit "Pay Now" to get to my auction wins. I'm really worried App is going to mess up my phone.
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for reporting this to us. I have forwarded this to our web team so they can investigate the issue and resolve it.
1 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

@Moderator_Preston
@Moderator_Connor
I'm still having issues with the App. It's random. I click on an item, the screen goes white and I cannot exit out of App because it's "not responding".
4 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Gemsnob:... That has also happened to me!! I have no clue what it is.
2 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 3 years ago

Last edited by Ariana 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Good morning,

Thank you so much for reporting this issue. I have forwarded this information to our web team so they can find a resolution as quickly as possible.
2 x

RoseyRuby

Post by RoseyRuby » 3 years ago

Something weird just happened to me, while trying to buy a bottle of Japara perfume and the set of 3 Diamond Top Pens, on my laptop. First, only the order for the pens went thru. I wanted to add them on, in order to get free shipping. So, I cancelled that order and then couldn't find them again!! I checked my order history and sure enough after clicking on the item, it took me to the page where they were. It was so strange, that even in the search window, there were NO pens available! I couldn't believe ALL of the different styles of pens were sold out. Anyway, after several mins of finagling I finally got my order confirmed.
On a happier note, I ordered the Japara Key of Charm and it IS heavenly. I layer it on top of the Norell NY and it really does last a loooong time. And the bottle is even prettier in person, Aqua with a little Rose Gold accent.
2 x