SLC App

Gemsnob

SLC App

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Does anyone here use the slc app? The reason I'm asking is because I can no longer take screenshots of my order info or anything else for that matter. I noticed it yesterday. I tried going to website and I could take screenshots there. I haven't changed a thing on my phone. I'm wondering why slc would take that ability away?
3 x

Moderator_Connor

Re: SLC App

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
Does anyone here use the slc app? The reason I'm asking is because I can no longer take screenshots of my order info or anything else for that matter. I noticed it yesterday. I tried going to website and I could take screenshots there. I haven't changed a thing on my phone. I'm wondering why slc would take that ability away?
Good Afternoon, Gemsnob!

I am sorry to hear this! Could you clarify on the issue, such as if there is any error message when you attempt to do a screenshot or what happens when you do try? Additionally, could you provide what kind of device you are using when viewing our ShopLC App?
2 x

Gemsnob

Moderator_Connor wrote:
3 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
Good Afternoon, Gemsnob!

I am sorry to hear this! Could you clarify on the issue, such as if there is any error message when you attempt to do a screenshot or what happens when you do try? Additionally, could you provide what kind of device you are using when viewing our ShopLC App?
It simply says "Taking screenshots isn't allowed on this app". I'm on a Oneplus7t Android 10 phone.
2 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
Moderator_Connor wrote:
3 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
Good Afternoon, Gemsnob!

It simply says "Taking screenshots isn't allowed on this app". I'm on a Oneplus7t Android 10 phone.
Thank you very much for the information, Gemsnob!

I have forwarded the device and error message to our IT team in charge of the App so we can look into this and see what is going on. I'll be happy to post an update once we hear back from them.
1 x

Gemsnob

Thank you mod Conner.
1 x