Security concern

RS

Re: Security concern

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Ireland wrote:
3 years ago
Hi everyone. This is GS. I'm here because of what I've had happen on the App in the last 24 hours.
When I go to check my BP, 6 different times it has pulled up things I didn't order. When I click on the order #, I can see the person's first and last name, address, etc. I've not pushed on to see what else I can get to. I've had 2 names show up twice then two other names . I took screenshots and emailed CS AND THE PRESIDENT. I've begged him to tell me what is happening and what they are doing to fix it. How can our info be secure? I changed my pin number and removed my payment methods. I have gotten nothing but CS emails saying "I am sending to the concern department. Please don't worry, our site is secure". First what is a " concern department"? Did they make a department that deals with all concerns or do the mean "the concernED department"? I often have difficulty deciphering emails because English isn't their first language.
I think we should all be worried. I don't know if it's the App, BP or their whole site. I just ask that you pay careful attention and I think this is a wake up call for me.
Hope you are all well. Thanks for asking about me H. 💖
I just wanted to tell you that I have had the same issue but on the website not the app.

And I had no idea that (GS) is.....gone? I thought a bunch of folks were stepping back.

So...Ireland, HI🥰🥰🥰
9 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

I've never had this issue but I know several people on the forum have. I've never used the app so it's not just an app issue if other people are saying they've never used the app either. Hope this gets fixed fast and doesn't happen again.
7 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

This happened to me several years ago when I downloaded the app. I deleted the app. I waited months to use the app again. Right away it happened again. I google and use the website that way and not had problems. Delete the app. It isn’t going to get fixed. I’m talking 2-3 years ago. I wouldn’t hold my breath for change! Changing the pin doesn’t work.
7 x

KatieS

Post by KatieS » 3 years ago

Two years ago I downloaded the app and my phone started doing wonky things like freezing up. I uninstalled the app and reset my phone and I never had the problem again. I did have a problem logging in to this forum just now. I had to click several times and it would just "blink" fast but wouldn't let me log in - then suddenly I was in.
6 x

Ireland

Post by Ireland » 3 years ago

I suppose I will have to uninstall App. I'm so used to using it as opposed to the website on my phone. I prefer the look of the app. It's so much easier but I use the website to get on forum. I am unsure of the security all the way around.❤️
5 x