Free Shipping!?

Er.Strange

Free Shipping!?

Post by Er.Strange » 4 years ago

On some items, I get free shipping when I order through my Roku. It happens like 90% of times. Not sure if this is a promotion or a bug, so I guess enjoy while it lasts. ;)
1 x

Margui

Re: Free Shipping!?

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Really? I didn't know that. I have Roku, too.
0 x

Ginapainting

Post by Ginapainting » 4 years ago

I always try to order though the Roku. This way the free shipping really adds up to big savings!!!! Also if you wait for the presentation to end you can get the discount for shopping online on the items left over. This also saves a few more dollars! Every little bit helps😀
1 x

Eve
Answers: 1

Post by Eve » 4 years ago

This works through the smart tv tooo . No roku needed.
For now atleast.
0 x

LCis4Me

Post by LCis4Me » 4 years ago

I also order through the Smart TV app, and it is free shipping. I do appreciate that, and It does motivate me to buy more.
But I have been having problems with my TV orders lately. while the TV Hosts are still holding the auction , the auction ends much too early at my end. So I can't go back to order a different size or color of that same item, and this is very frustrating. Maybe some folks in that dept. are not familiar with the slower process of ordering over the TV. Unless I'm purchasing a Buy All, I have to go back and order each item separately. And it takes more time to order over the TV, than over the phone or the website.
Lately, I've also been having problems with the total amount of my purchases. This began as of October 1. I wonder if anyone else has experienced this.
1 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

LCis4Me wrote:
4 years ago
I also order through the Smart TV app, and it is free shipping. I do appreciate that, and It does motivate me to buy more.
But I have been having problems with my TV orders lately. while the TV Hosts are still holding the auction , the auction ends much too early at my end. So I can't go back to order a different size or color of that same item, and this is very frustrating. Maybe some folks in that dept. are not familiar with the slower process of ordering over the TV. Unless I'm purchasing a Buy All, I have to go back and order each item separately. And it takes more time to order over the TV, than over the phone or the website.
Lately, I've also been having problems with the total amount of my purchases. This began as of October 1. I wonder if anyone else has experienced this.
Hello,

thank you for your feedback. We have identified there was an issue with latency with the smart TV app. The resolution should be in place soon. Are you still experiencing this issue?
0 x