Check out this review that I found!

Gem Lover

Check out this review that I found!

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

This is posted on an Illiana Morganite ring: RING GORGEOUS/CUSTOMER SERVICE HORRIBLE
Ring gorgeous/customer service horrible. I ended up returning this gorgeous ring. First time ever I call customer service because the wrong size ring was sent to me. No matter which approach I took the customer service person was unable or unwilling to help me. Everything I bought from Shop LC it was then returned. Absolutely positively no joy! Can’t work with a company that treats their customers like this!
6 x

Moderator_Danielle

Re: Check out this review that I found!

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
This is posted on an Illiana Morganite ring: RING GORGEOUS/CUSTOMER SERVICE HORRIBLE
Ring gorgeous/customer service horrible. I ended up returning this gorgeous ring. First time ever I call customer service because the wrong size ring was sent to me. No matter which approach I took the customer service person was unable or unwilling to help me. Everything I bought from Shop LC it was then returned. Absolutely positively no joy! Can’t work with a company that treats their customers like this!
Hello Gem Lover,

Thank you for taking the time to share this. Do you happen to have the item number for this? Want to make sure to help this customer.
2 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Wow Gem Lover, if this is your review then I hope you can get the assistance you need!
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Wow Gem Lover, if this is your review then I hope you can get the assistance you need!
Hello,

Gem Lover said it was a product review, I am looking into it. We have lots of illiana rings, but not as many morganite. Want to try to make it right for that person.
3 x

Gem Lover

@ Moderator Danielle the item # 3472431
1 x

Moderator_Danielle

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
@ Moderator Danielle the item # 3472431
Perfect thank you! On it!

Update: Found her to late to call, having a supervisor contact her tomorrow.
8 x

Gem Lover

@ moderator Danielle:That is nice of you to take address that customers issue, I thought it was horrible that customer service treated her badly after she spent that much money on an item, to bad they are not all like you.
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
@ moderator Danielle:That is nice of you to take address that customers issue, I thought it was horrible that customer service treated her badly after she spent that much money on an item, to bad they are not all like you.
Happy to help. Admittedly I am still researching who she spoke with. But regardless, she didn't receive the experience we aim to deliver so we for sure want to make it right.
2 x