Re: agents get bad rap?

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
I do not know if I am just living a clean life or what but I have been buying on this channel through 3 name changes and used to buy a LOT of stuff and I have NEVER had a rude or unhelpful customer service experience. Once I had to call back because I couldn't understand what the agent was saying but if that is the worst thing that ever happens to me... somehow where any ordinary person wouldn't pull through I think I will make it. Admittedly I have not had occasion to call in the last few months so it may be different now.
I havent had a bad experience. They used to answer emails but that stopped months ago. If I have an issue, I have to call. Theyve always been nice and helpful. Ive been with them through three name changes as well.
Hello Gemsnob, we work on emails each day. Can you confirm when this happened last time? I would like to identify the agent that did not reply to inquiries you made. Hope you have a good day!
I have always sent am email if I needed help with something but about 5-6 months ago, they just went unanswered. I cant tell you specifics. It was questions about the App, something in the rising auctions. There were issues with something getting lost in the mail, another thing not getting shipped. I just have to call now.
0 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

I havent had a bad experience. They used to answer emails but that stopped months ago. If I have an issue, I have to call. Theyve always been nice and helpful. Ive been with them through three name changes as well.
Hello Gemsnob, we work on emails each day. Can you confirm when this happened last time? I would like to identify the agent that did not reply to inquiries you made. Hope you have a good day!
I have always sent am email if I needed help with something but about 5-6 months ago, they just went unanswered. I cant tell you specifics. It was questions about the App, something in the rising auctions. There were issues with something getting lost in the mail, another thing not getting shipped. I just have to call now.
Hello this is still helpful, thank you! Give me a range to search! Thank you for your help!
1 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

@Gemsnob
see Gemsnob, that's what I mean. In most
of the cases, the shopper or viewer has to
backtrack the info in so many cases.
I know, the teams are not mind readers, but
THEY should be on top of the emails and the
shoppers account. Also there is no way in
'HE double toothpicks' that they can even
fathom what the higher ups keep doing with
the roller coaster prices, re-stocking refunds
and returns and previously returned items
being sent back out.

Also.....for maybe just every ONE shopper
that finds the facts for the MOD's or CS -
just think of HOW MANY unsuspecting
shoppers pay the most exorbitant prices.
2 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
I do not know if I am just living a clean life or what but I have been buying on this channel through 3 name changes and used to buy a LOT of stuff and I have NEVER had a rude or unhelpful customer service experience. Once I had to call back because I couldn't understand what the agent was saying but if that is the worst thing that ever happens to me... somehow where any ordinary person wouldn't pull through I think I will make it. Admittedly I have not had occasion to call in the last few months so it may be different now.
Thank you Danielle!
0 x

ula

Post by ula » 4 years ago

I had first contact with CS agent, needed to cancel my order that I ordered just 10 min prior. The agent came online instantly and was very professional, helpful. Later I received email to rate the agent so hopefully things will improve in that department.
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

ula wrote:
4 years ago
I had first contact with CS agent, needed to cancel my order that I ordered just 10 min prior. The agent came online instantly and was very professional, helpful. Later I received email to rate the agent so hopefully things will improve in that department.
Thanks so much for your feedback! Glad to hear that your experience was good. Always happy to help!
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Fortunately, I have never had the amount of issues some of you have experienced. I'm grateful whenever I have had to call CS they have always been super nice & resolved any issue in a polite & friendly manner.
3 x