Danielle or other Mod, Help, please!

wolfgirl

Danielle or other Mod, Help, please!

Post by wolfgirl » 4 years ago

Hi Danielle (or any other Mod working in forums today). I ordered a ring late last night (near 12:00 PM) and couldn't sleep so got up at 2:00 AM and checked web site. Now there was coupon for 35% off and it worked for the ring I ordered. I placed another order for the ring (had to get a different size) and tried to cancel the previous order, but it had already been invoiced. I tried to reach someone in CS but the website was having issues and I couldn't chat. Tried to reach by phone but after 30 minutes, had to go to bed (had to be up at 6:45 AM). I did send an email but haven't received a response. I just want to make sure the order is cancelled as I don't want 2 of the same ring since can't return. Order # is: ***edited for privacy***. Can you please help me make sure order gets cancelled? Thanks! Wolfgirl
1 x

Moderator_Danielle

Re: Danielle or other Mod, Help, please!

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

wolfgirl wrote:
4 years ago
Hi Danielle (or any other Mod working in forums today). I ordered a ring late last night (near 12:00 PM) and couldn't sleep so got up at 2:00 AM and checked web site. Now there was coupon for 35% off and it worked for the ring I ordered. I placed another order for the ring (had to get a different size) and tried to cancel the previous order, but it had already been invoiced. I tried to reach someone in CS but the website was having issues and I couldn't chat. Tried to reach by phone but after 30 minutes, had to go to bed (had to be up at 6:45 AM). I did send an email but haven't received a response. I just want to make sure the order is cancelled as I don't want 2 of the same ring since can't return. Order # is: ***edited for privacy***. Can you please help me make sure order gets cancelled? Thanks! Wolfgirl
Good morning, we have processed the cancellation, we are working through emails that we have received in the last few hours. I will confirm to the chat agent on duty to disregard. Hope you have a great day!
5 x

wolfgirl

Post by wolfgirl » 4 years ago

Thank you, Danielle! I got an email the order had been cancelled. Thanks to you and the rest of the CS team working hard to keep us happy! Wolfgirl
4 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

wolfgirl wrote:
4 years ago
Thank you, Danielle! I got an email the order had been cancelled. Thanks to you and the rest of the CS team working hard to keep us happy! Wolfgirl
Of course! Happy to help! :D
2 x