Was I Actually Lied To By Customer Service?

Catticus

Re: Was I Actually Lied To By Customer Service?

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Hayhaypaula wrote:
4 years ago
@Catticus

Thanks for the sweet thoughts! I know he isn't suffering anymore! John 5:28 says that all who've died will be resurrected! I can't wait!

On a side note, I just saw one of the size 8s of my ring in the auctions! There were only 2 available as of Sunday night, so is that one mine, or the 2nd one? I checked Danielle's order for me and it hasn't shipped yet! Should I bother her about it? I hate to be a pest, and she seems to be so busy with much more important problems. Would really appreciate your input. Thanks! 😘😘🆒🌷
I don't know what you mean when you say "is that one mine or the 2nd one"? You mean the Bali Rough Cut ring, right? I have a size 9 I won, and I won a 10 and a 7 about a week ago?

You can have whichever one(s) you think will fit you.

8s will continue to show up in the auctions, it's just that size 8 is a size a lot want, so they get nabbed quickly.

Just so you know, some Bali rings often have very thin bands. I've been able to lightly squeeze some of mine so they fit tighter or looser!
😂

🌺💞🌺
0 x

Hayhaypaula

Post by Hayhaypaula » 4 years ago

@@Catticus

When I called cust service about my damaged Bali ring, there were only 2 of the size 8s in stock. When I checked later that day, they had lined out all sizes and put the item into "out of stock" and then you showed me that they had put the pieces into the auctions. Today, I saw one size 8 in the auction. It ends in just under 3 hours. I thought that since the order for a size 8 placed by Danielle, hasn't shipped, that they might be actually auctioning the one meant for me!

To be honest, which I really think is the best way to be, I have been feeling bad for even thinking of getting jewelry from someone as generous as you! I said yes, but my conscience said, "Paula, what are you thinking. You can't pay for even one of Catticus' rings, let alone more!" I know you insisted, but I still feel like a user, and that is one of my pet peeves: people who won't "carry their own load!" (That is a Bible quote - I don't remember where!) When I think of people like you, I recall a scripture that says, "To the one who gives freely, more will be added." I sure hope you are blessed for your good heart! There is another scripture that says: "The one who gives is lending to God." I know he knows your goodness!

Please don't be hurt by this. I really wanted this whole thing to be done when Danielle intervened, but this forum has shown me that SLC is on its own path to riches, regardless of who they hurt. And my ego does seem to love getting "smacked down." "A Shoplc inside joke?"

I emailed Danielle about the 8 in the auction. To be honest, this ring has been such an emotional rollercoaster, I'm afraid it is going to constantly remind me of the ordeal, instead of bringing joy. At least it let me meet people like you and @JewelryQueen, and @Gemaholic, and @Gypsy, and so many others! I have begun to enjoy reading the forums much more than watching the live stream! I only get the OTA channel from midnight to 3am PST, which is when I wake up! Ok, I hope this makes sense.

@Catticus, You are a jewel! 💍💍💍💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎
5 x

Catticus

Of course I'm not hurt!

I'll contact you later, okay?

I need to go eat. Haven't eaten yet! 🤪

P.S. I have scriptures for you, too...

Remember...I told you I was stubborn!
😂🥰😊😉
3 x

Hayhaypaula

@Catticus

Your emojies are awesome!
2 x

Catticus

Hayhaypaula wrote:
4 years ago
@Catticus

Your emojies are awesome!
@Hayhaypaula

I got your contact info and saved it, so you should delete it now so certain "others" don't have it.

Just click on edit on the top right of that post here and remove that part.

This world has a lot of wackos in it, and sadly we can't be too careful!

🤫
3 x

Catticus

It's the "pencil" in blue on the top right. Just incase you didn't know is why I'm telling you how. Not because I think you're what we both wish we were!

🤗
1 x

Hayhaypaula

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
It's the "pencil" in blue on the top right. Just incase you didn't know is why I'm telling you how. Not because I think you're what we both wish we were!

🤗
Got it ..... Great idea ... And done!
2 x

Catticus

Great! 💞🌺💞

Me...😋
🍔 🍟 🥤

I have no idea why that soda turned blue on here! 🤣
3 x

Hayhaypaula

Yummy!
1 x

Hayhaypaula

I almost forgot, the Bali ring that Danielle got for me has shipped! Weeeeeee!
3 x