Customer service...where do I start....

Massagenut

Customer service...where do I start....

Post by Massagenut » 4 years ago

Customer service...hmmmmmm...where do I start. I'm addicted to shopping. ShopLC has broken my addiction due to IT issues that I experienced 3 times 2 years ago and again on Friday (will post in another posting) and being transferred 2 times on Saturday at 12:05 until 1:40. Yes, I was on hold each time I was transferred. First person doesn't EVER do what you need...transfer, hold and listen to the same classical song over and over again. Don't get me wrong...I love classical music...just not the same one over and over and over and over and over and over again, etc...nope I can only help you with this...transfer, hold, and same crap. Then, after 60 minutes talking to the WORST rep ever that I've spoken to at ShopLC, I've decided to stop having an unpleasant experience with SHOPLC.

See my IT complaint that included my bank account.
4 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Customer service...where do I start....

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Massagenut wrote:
4 years ago
Customer service...hmmmmmm...where do I start. I'm addicted to shopping. ShopLC has broken my addiction due to IT issues that I experienced 3 times 2 years ago and again on Friday (will post in another posting) and being transferred 2 times on Saturday at 12:05 until 1:40. Yes, I was on hold each time I was transferred. First person doesn't EVER do what you need...transfer, hold and listen to the same classical song over and over again. Don't get me wrong...I love classical music...just not the same one over and over and over and over and over and over again, etc...nope I can only help you with this...transfer, hold, and same crap. Then, after 60 minutes talking to the WORST rep ever that I've spoken to at ShopLC, I've decided to stop having an unpleasant experience with SHOPLC.

See my IT complaint that included my bank account.
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your post. I deeply apologize that occurred. Please email us at customerservice@shoplc.com with more information about this situation with the agent, and we will look into what happened there. Thank you again for your post and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
0 x