pouches instead of boxes

Angelflutter

Re: pouches instead of boxes

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Moderator.... please. Suggest no advertising for ShopLC on packages.....
7 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

I dont know about that - cat litter is pretty pricey 😻😻😻😻😻
:lol: :lol: :lol: haha! Yes it is expensive! The way to my heart is not diamonds...just buy me cat litter and cat food! :lol: :lol: :lol: Seriously, tho. :shock:
TRULY I get it ❣ my kitties eat better than I do. And the feral kitties keep inviting friends 😳😳 I honestly never know how many to expect for breakfast 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Awww, I know. Those little faces looking at you with hope for food! No way I can resist that. There was a place where in my hometown behind a a few fast food places - there were woods. It's now gone and a shopping center is there. But before the shopping center, my husband and I saw kitties in the field when our headlights shined on them. We eventually went closer and saw a tree with a laminated notice of sorts. I get out and walk over and it was people posting the time , day and type of food they left and which kitties they saw. It was great! So we left food about twice a week in times that we saw empty times. We did for a long time. But at first, my husband GRUMBLED at me about it leaving food. In the beginning, he was not going to drive me close enough to SEE the notice (he did), he was not going to leave food (he did), he was not coming back (he did), he was not going to buy food for them (he did). In short order, it was HIM that would that would say, "Come on - we gotta go feed the ferals" LOL! He was precious.
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

:lol: :lol: :lol: haha! Yes it is expensive! The way to my heart is not diamonds...just buy me cat litter and cat food! :lol: :lol: :lol: Seriously, tho. :shock:
TRULY I get it ❣ my kitties eat better than I do. And the feral kitties keep inviting friends 😳😳 I honestly never know how many to expect for breakfast 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Awww, I know. Those little faces looking at you with hope for food! No way I can resist that. There was a place where in my hometown behind a a few fast food places - there were woods. It's now gone and a shopping center is there. But before the shopping center, my husband and I saw kitties in the field when our headlights shined on them. We eventually went closer and saw a tree with a laminated notice of sorts. I get out and walk over and it was people posting the time , day and type of food they left and which kitties they saw. It was great! So we left food about twice a week in times that we saw empty times. We did for a long time. But at first, my husband GRUMBLED at me about it leaving food. In the beginning, he was not going to drive me close enough to SEE the notice (he did), he was not going to leave food (he did), he was not coming back (he did), he was not going to buy food for them (he did). In short order, it was HIM that would that would say, "Come on - we gotta go feed the ferals" LOL! He was precious.
What a WONDERFUL idea I simply love that ❣
My hubby was a softy too and he was allergic to cats !!! So once a month I bathed our inside kitties to keep the dander down . And of course they always wanted to sit on his lap ❗He was really great about every little furry thing I'd drag home 🥰
6 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

@RS I hope you have contacted SLC about your stolen rings! These places have insurance for issues like this (happens a lot). Thye should have some kind of form for you to complete, then refund your money. I've had similar experiences with other shopping channels, and they always come through. Postal carriers deliver open and empty packages all the time......it probably isn't your mail carrier, but someone in the delivery chain. They are told to deliver it in whatever condition it's in, unfortunately.
4 x

Jt
Answers: 1

Post by Jt » 4 years ago

About 5 yrs past I had a nice earring and necklace sterling silver multi gem set I reported to Shoplc C.S. As lost in mail. They were gracious to send me a replacement. The item was under $10.
3 x

TC

Post by TC » 4 years ago

I don’t mind the pouches so much but They are not useable with The logo stamped on them.
I would not give a gift in them
At least the indian pouches were pretty
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

TC wrote:
4 years ago
I don’t mind the pouches so much but They are not useable with The logo stamped on them.
@TC

Yes , those are nice and I've reused those for alot of things. Especially in my purse -Gypsy
2 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
TC wrote:
4 years ago
@TC

Yes , those are nice and I've reused those for alot of things. Especially in my purse -Gypsy
I also like the red silk pouches. I use them in my purse for change, earbuds, general organization. The new blue ones would be better unmarked. I do prefer a zipper to a drawstring though.
2 x

jojosmom

Post by jojosmom » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
TC wrote:
4 years ago
@TC

I also like the red silk pouches. I use them in my purse for change, earbuds, general organization. The new blue ones would be better unmarked. I do prefer a zipper to a drawstring though.
I want some pouches!!! I always get the blue box that gets thrown away. I can reuse pouches for various things.
3 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Absolutely! I love the little flowered satin zippered pouches they used to put jewelry in. I really wish they would go back to those. They talk about the one for one program.....how about going back to those beautiful pouches and encourage and produce employment. I use those pouches for my " special " jewelry.... the stuff I want to protect and is valuable to me.... though some are not expensive, they have sentimental value. Please, please oh please shoplc..... bring them back.
4 x