RS

Re: Wrong Stuff

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hayhaypaula wrote:
4 years ago
@Blossom
@RS
@Gypsy

Thank you for your kind words! This is truly a fine bunch of good-hearted people! It is my favorite thing to do to catch up on all the posts several times a day, even the ones that make me cry! I typed a mini-novella once, intending to post it here, but shoplc wouldn't let me post it because of the wording. I couldn't figure out which words it didn't like! The good side of it is that when I was done, I finally came to realize why I don't fit in like most people. Even though I am kind, honest, hard-working, and generous, my own family treated me with jealousy and hatred for my entire life. They pretend I don't exist now, because they can't face the damage they've brought into my life as a result of their laziness and greed. Whenever I was happy, my toys would go missing or mysteriously break! They would team up with my mom and decide that right was wrong, and wrong was right. It was very confusing! I finally realized a day or two ago, from reading your many life stories, that I have never felt loved! My dad and grandparents were normal, but my mom ruled my everyday world! I get it now! I wasn't the problem! I can care, and have always had a houseful of 4-legged fur babies! I have three big, amazing dogs right now, and we are happy! Thanks to all of you for sharing so much, because it helped me see my own life through different eyes! I appreciate you all! Paula
❤️❤️❤️

You and I have much in common...

RS
2 x

Hayhaypaula

Post by Hayhaypaula » 4 years ago

@Blossom

I almost forgot, stealing items valued at $400 or more is Grand Theft and carries a heavier penalty! Most criminals know that, and they saw what you paid! It is worth a postage stamp! And type cc: police dept. on the bottom of the letter for added psychological power!
3 x

Hayhaypaula

@RS

I think I have a bunch in common with many of you! Someday I'll rewrite my novella and post it!
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Hayhaypaula wrote:
4 years ago
@Blossom
@RS
@Gypsy

Thank you for your kind words! This is truly a fine bunch of good-hearted people! It is my favorite thing to do to catch up on all the posts several times a day, even the ones that make me cry! I typed a mini-novella once, intending to post it here, but shoplc wouldn't let me post it because of the wording. I couldn't figure out which words it didn't like! The good side of it is that when I was done, I finally came to realize why I don't fit in like most people. Even though I am kind, honest, hard-working, and generous, my own family treated me with jealousy and hatred for my entire life. They pretend I don't exist now, because they can't face the damage they've brought into my life as a result of their laziness and greed. Whenever I was happy, my toys would go missing or mysteriously break! They would team up with my mom and decide that right was wrong, and wrong was right. It was very confusing! I finally realized a day or two ago, from reading your many life stories, that I have never felt loved! My dad and grandparents were normal, but my mom ruled my everyday world! I get it now! I wasn't the problem! I can care, and have always had a houseful of 4-legged fur babies! I have three big, amazing dogs right now, and we are happy! Thanks to all of you for sharing so much, because it helped me see my own life through different eyes! I appreciate you all! Paula
Hayhaypaula
Thank you so much for sharing 🤗 there is so much kindness and true caring within this group. Whenever you have a need to vent or share we're here -Gypsy 💜💃
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

@Hayhaypaula
Great advice!

My package situ happened several years ago & I was only able to track it to a certain state. The company didn't hesitate to give me full refund. It wasn't the River website but this one also did not enclose invoice so I guess no harm was done.

Your story saddens me. I will be the first to admit my childhood was great & I'm sorry yours was less than. We were poor but happy. My brother (14 months older) & I used to be close but things happen along the way sometimes that we just can't control. Even with all the difficult "grown up" times, I miss them all.

I guess now is my time of life to feel like you did then...alone (present forum & my fur babies excluded of course!)

I hope you can find a way to reword your min-novella so they will allow you to post!

💞Blossom
3 x

Hayhaypaula

My childhood seems awful, but I was happily oblivious to the wickedness that surrounded me! God held back the awareness of it all until recently! He truly only lets you face what you can handle! Paula
4 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Paula, I’m so grateful you are on the forums with us!! You are loved and never ever forget that. I know exactly what you’re talking about with your Mom, Mine never loved me & certainly never let me forget it. It’s one of the things I’m having a hard time dealing with since her passing February 8th. My late maternal grandparents showed me love & I promised myself I would never be like my mother when I grew up. People don’t seem to care who they hurt, but I’ve realized it’s them who has the problem & not me. I’m not perfect by any means, but I try to treat everyone with kindness. I think you’re perfect just the way you are & happy to hear about your 4 legged fur babies, we have 3 now. Remember that there’s always friends on here who will listen & not judge, offer advice & just for a good old girl chat. Everyone here is awesome & I am very glad to have you as my friend. In my writings, I’ve wrote-Friends From the Heart Even Though Miles Apart. That’s the way I think of you all. Bless you all & have a beautiful evening, Ginger 💛💛🦋
4 x

Hayhaypaula

@Ginger

Your kind words mean a lot! Thank you! I needed that! Paula
3 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I am always happy to see you and everyone. Remember you’re never alone, you couldn’t get rid of us if you wanted to 😂😂 Sending you and your fur babies the biggest hug 🤗 💛💛 Ginger
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Paula, I’m so grateful you are on the forums with us!! You are loved and never ever forget that. I know exactly what you’re talking about with your Mom, Mine never loved me & certainly never let me forget it. It’s one of the things I’m having a hard time dealing with since her passing February 8th. My late maternal grandparents showed me love & I promised myself I would never be like my mother when I grew up. People don’t seem to care who they hurt, but I’ve realized it’s them who has the problem & not me. I’m not perfect by any means, but I try to treat everyone with kindness. I think you’re perfect just the way you are & happy to hear about your 4 legged fur babies, we have 3 now. Remember that there’s always friends on here who will listen & not judge, offer advice & just for a good old girl chat. Everyone here is awesome & I am very glad to have you as my friend. In my writings, I’ve wrote-Friends From the Heart Even Though Miles Apart. That’s the way I think of you all. Bless you all & have a beautiful evening, Ginger 💛💛🦋
@Ginger

Friends From The Heart Even though Miles Apart!!!

That's another charm/tattoo for us! Love it! 💞Blossom
4 x