ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!! AN THAT IS WHAT I HAVE HAD A ABUNDANCE OF. DO SOMETHING THIS TIME SLC!!!

DesertQueen

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!! AN THAT IS WHAT I HAVE HAD A ABUNDANCE OF. DO SOMETHING THIS TIME SLC!!!

Post by DesertQueen » 3 years ago

ENOUGH WITH THESE AUCTIONS!!!! Now there are people using the edit function to put vulgar, insulting and racist comments. One uses the B word and wishes to h---. Another calling someone bipolar. Yet another calling someone PO BOY!! and PO BABY. ECETERA..... These are not quirky names these are direct attacks against other customers. Anyone using swear words and other offensive language should be barred IMEDIATELY!!!! Now they won't let me post this because it contains sensitive words. IRONIC!!!
6 x

Boston Irish

Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!! AN THAT IS WHAT I HAVE HAD A ABUNDANCE OF. DO SOMETHING THIS TIME SLC!!!

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

I Agree the people doing this need the Big Boot !πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸ’ͺπŸ‘’πŸ‘’πŸ‘’πŸ‘’πŸ‘’πŸ‘’πŸ‘’πŸ‘’πŸ‘’πŸ‘’πŸ‘’πŸ‘’πŸ‘’πŸ‘’πŸ‘’πŸ‘’πŸ‘’πŸ‘’πŸ€
4 x

Boston Irish

Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!! AN THAT IS WHAT I HAVE HAD A ABUNDANCE OF. DO SOMETHING THIS TIME SLC!!!

I did not see these names what auction were they on?
3 x

Boston Irish

Saw r
Then they have been reported By By.πŸ€
2 x

CC

Post by CC » 3 years ago

@Moderator Preston, @Moderator Alex. Not bye bye yet. "C Bipolar Tendencies Clearly Clinical" all over site. (Item #3494120 ) "PO Baby" has 49 bids on pieces of swaorski crystal, (item 3402090) and " Ya Mama Named You That Really" all over bidding.site. (item #3541541). FiX THIS MESS you are a!lowing on your public auction site. Put in place an approval of your bidding name and a lock where it cannot be changed. PROBLEM fixed.
2 x

CC

Post by CC » 3 years ago

Thank you Rolltide. I haven't figured out how to change colors yet.
3 x

Boston Irish

Of you can't use your REAL name then don't go on auction! πŸ˜‘πŸ€
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

DesertQueen wrote: ↑
3 years ago
ENOUGH WITH THESE AUCTIONS!!!! Now there are people using the edit function to put vulgar, insulting and racist comments. One uses the B word and wishes to h---. Another calling someone bipolar. Yet another calling someone PO BOY!! and PO BABY. ECETERA..... These are not quirky names these are direct attacks against other customers. Anyone using swear words and other offensive language should be barred IMEDIATELY!!!! Now they won't let me post this because it contains sensitive words. IRONIC!!!
CC wrote: ↑
3 years ago
@Moderator Preston, @Moderator Alex. Not bye bye yet. "C Bipolar Tendencies Clearly Clinical" all over site. (Item #3494120 ) "PO Baby" has 49 bids on pieces of swaorski crystal, (item 3402090) and " Ya Mama Named You That Really" all over bidding.site. (item #3541541). FiX THIS MESS you are a!lowing on your public auction site. Put in place an approval of your bidding name and a lock where it cannot be changed. PROBLEM fixed.
Good morning,

Thank you all so much for bringing these to our attention. I have personally investigated and taken action against these accounts. I apologize for any offense these may have caused, and I hope everyone has a great day!
3 x