FISHY????? HELLO MODERATOR!!!

DesertQueen

FISHY????? HELLO MODERATOR!!!

Post by DesertQueen » 3 years ago

There is a bidder running up prices on lower priced items. Her user name is "VICKKI". Right now, type in fish pendant and you will see her ramping the bid to three to five times what you charge online. The price on SLC is CURRENTLY $4.99. She is doing this all over your website. When will this stop!!!!!
Item Number 3625112
5 x

shopLC_alex

Re: FISHY????? HELLO MODERATOR!!!

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Good morning,

We apologize for the delayed response. At the moment we do not have overnight moderators, however we thank you for reporting this bidder. We will be investigating this customers account immediately and taking action where necessary. Please let us know if there are any other issues we may assist you with.
1 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

NO OVER NIGHT MODERATORS ?? WELL THAT ANSWERS WHY ALL THE (GRUBBY OVER BIDDERS) WE GET MONITORED, BUT RA DOSNT. UNBELIEVABLE. WE GET SUSPENDED AT TIMES SOME PEOPLE FOR NO REASON, FOR 7-10 DAYS, CRAZY OVER BIDDERS MABEY ONE DAY. SOME ONE THROW ME A 🦴.
8 x

CC

Post by CC » 3 years ago

It appears, as I have stated before on this forum , the only time an overzealous over bidder is going to get flagged is when the information is provided to THEM by members of this forum. They are making money if in fact the overbidders pay for only a few of the items they bid outrageius prices on. It appears there will be no monitoring, unless it is done by you all. I might be wrong.. There was an Arizona sleeping beauty necklace this morning that most bids were in the $200 range. Then a bid went to $299.00, then $300.00, then jumped to $600.00, with final winning bid by Penny and James of $651.00. . If they in fact pay for the necklace, big dollar win for company. One moderator said they had requested a change or changes, can't remember which one. Will see if "that change gonna come". My opinion only.
4 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
NO OVER NIGHT MODERATORS ?? WELL THAT ANSWERS WHY ALL THE (GRUBBY OVER BIDDERS) WE GET MONITORED, BUT RA DOSNT. UNBELIEVABLE. WE GET SUSPENDED AT TIMES SOME PEOPLE FOR NO REASON, FOR 7-10 DAYS, CRAZY OVER BIDDERS MABEY ONE DAY. SOME ONE THROW ME A 🦴.
CC wrote:
3 years ago
It appears, as I have stated before on this forum , the only time an overzealous over bidder is going to get flagged is when the information is provided to THEM by members of this forum. They are making money if in fact the overbidders pay for only a few of the items they bid outrageius prices on. It appears there will be no monitoring, unless it is done by you all. I might be wrong.. There was an Arizona sleeping beauty necklace this morning that most bids were in the $200 range. Then a bid went to $299.00, then $300.00, then jumped to $600.00, with final winning bid by Penny and James of $651.00. . If they in fact pay for the necklace, big dollar win for company. One moderator said they had requested a change or changes, can't remember which one. Will see if "that change gonna come". My opinion only.
Thank you both so much for your feedback. I have passed this along to our online auctions team so they can be aware of the demand for more active monitoring of the online auctions. In regards to user bans on the forum, nobody gets warnings or bans for "no reason" and they are issued for violations of the community guidelines. Bans are issued after repeat behavior and/or after they are warned. Just to clarify as well, usual action taken for overbidders with the intent of disrupting the online auctions are suspended permanently.
2 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Moderator Preston:... if over bidders are permanently banned, why is Layla on the RA again running a muck???? 😏
1 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Moderator Preston:... if over bidders are permanently banned, why is Layla on the RA again running a muck???? 😏
As specified in my response in your "RA" thread, it is a different user.
2 x