Ring size adjuster

joy51

Ring size adjuster

Post by joy51 » 4 years ago

I heard Cheryl say something about a sizable disc??? Do you sell something that adjusts the size of a ring??????????
0 x

Gypsy

Re: Ring size adjuster

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Yes....they should be on shoplc website
Believe they are called sizeables
0 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

joy51 wrote:
4 years ago
I heard Cheryl say something about a sizable disc??? Do you sell something that adjusts the size of a ring??????????
15 clear plastic ring sizers - $5.99 Ebay
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

joy51 wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. We deeply apologize, but unfortunately we do not have a ring sizer at this time. We have forwarded to our jewelry and innovations team that you would like to see sizers available on www.shoplc.com. Thank you again for your post, and for being a part of being the Shop LC family!
0 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

They have sold those plastic spiral ones on this channel. They made a big deal about it, but I had already bought them from Amazon for a very low price. I don't like them much because they tend to come off the ring on the ends. I went back to using masking tape on a few of my rings. I also think a certain show host should stop saying you can take a size 10 ring down to a 5 with these sizers. That is impossible and ridiculous, since the size 10 ring would not even allow you to close your fingers together.
3 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 4 years ago

Ring sizers are also under a subject of Ring Guard. You may like to check out those comments.
https://community.shoplc.com/search.php ... ring+guard

Bluez
0 x