No Record of Return at LC.I Found Tracking Number and Can Prove it

Glamazon

No Record of Return at LC.I Found Tracking Number and Can Prove it

Post by Glamazon » 3 years ago

Great news for me.I found the photo I took of the taped up package showing clearly the tracking number.Do I enter this number in USPS DHL or which company.Am I still going to get stuck with the budget pays?Moderator said they could track the label if it was their label and I said I would appreciate it.This request has never been answered.Now I have the tracking number.So there!
5 x

Jacee

Re: No Record of Return at LC.I Found Tracking Number and Can Prove it

Post by Jacee » 3 years ago

G:
Good for you.
Lesson learned?..( at least..for me ..in the past)
I keep receipts for awhile..and package labels
"Just in case"...
Hope it gets resolved!! ;)
4 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

Glamazon wrote:
3 years ago
Great news for me.I found the photo I took of the taped up package showing clearly the tracking number.Do I enter this number in USPS DHL or which company.Am I still going to get stuck with the budget pays?Moderator said they could track the label if it was their label and I said I would appreciate it.This request has never been answered.Now I have the tracking number.So there!
Good Afternoon, Glamazon!

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received a response yet! The Moderator Team and I would be more than happy to assist with this, and get it resolved for you. If you would, may you please send in an email to customerservice@shoplc.com with the order information, and the image showing the tracking number? We look forward to hearing from you!
1 x

Glamazon

Post by Glamazon » 3 years ago

Moderator Conner
I have emailed the return information to customer service with your name on it.Thank you!
1 x