RikkM

Re: Shipping & handling

Post by RikkM » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
RikkM wrote:
3 years ago
@RS, and others....
what 'blue ring' is this everyone has their knickers in a twist over? I didn't watch last night and seem to have missed something :D
Good morning! It is item #3721867 . I have an asscher cut blue and white moissanite ring and love the color. I hadn’t been watching the show yesterday either but logged on and the ring above was showing. It’s so pretty. There are still some left 🥰
thanks@RS

always looking for gift ideas!!!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

@RikkM me too! But this time this was for me 🥰
2 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

RikkM wrote:
3 years ago
@RS, and others....
what 'blue ring' is this everyone has their knickers in a twist over? I didn't watch last night and seem to have missed something :D
I've been thinking the same thing! I watched some, but anything I liked was more than I was willing to spend.
2 x

Moderator_Rashad

Post by Moderator_Rashad » 3 years ago

joy51 wrote:
3 years ago
Just bought the blue ring on air and was charged s & h ?? website says all orders are free shipping if over $50!!
Good Afternoon,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please contact us via chat via shoplc.com, email via customerservice@shoplc.com, and over the phone at 877-899-0078 so we can address the S&H charge in question.
0 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Ordered two trinket boxes my daughter wanted, the S/H fell off before the money cleared the bank. YEE-HA. NO CALLING BACK YES!!!!! 🙂
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Ordered two trinket boxes my daughter wanted, the S/H fell off before the money cleared the bank. YEE-HA. NO CALLING BACK YES!!!!! 🙂
NICE! I have never had that happen.
2 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

DOSENT always go this way, I think I GOT LUCKY
1 x