Website Q & A

Blossom

Website Q & A

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

When an item on website has little to no pertinent info & you ask a question, why does it take soooo long (3-5 days) to get an answer? By that time code no longer available/applicable or particular item is sold out. Wish more details were on website.
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Re: Website Q & A

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Thank you for your feedback. We do apologize for the delay in receiving some answers regarding products. It depends on how many questions are asked and how quickly we are able to work through the product inquiries, or get an answer back from the appropriate department.

If you have a specific item that you need an answer for, please let us know what the item number is and your question, we'll see if we can get an answer for you quicker.
0 x

Blossom

Re: Website Q & A

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Moderator_Stephanie wrote:
4 years ago
Thank you for your feedback. We do apologize for the delay in receiving some answers regarding products. It depends on how many questions are asked and how quickly we are able to work through the product inquiries, or get an answer back from the appropriate department.

If you have a specific item that you need an answer for, please let us know what the item number is and your question, we'll see if we can get an answer for you quicker.
I've learned some time back to always include item# in question. On occasion I received no answer & too many times I get the generic answer 'we apologize we do not have that information & will pass question to someone'...end of story. I only wish SLC would put necessary info on website. It would help customers & free up CS for other issues. Thx
0 x